'Chapter 48'

(I am back from the dead! Thank you all for waiting patiently. Beware the plot of this story will get worse...I know, I know "Two months and this is what we get?" I am just stressed with school. I am sorry if yhe upcoming chapters disappoints you. I did my best)

You and Midoriya were both saved from being hit by Dark Shadow "You shouldn't be moving with those injuries, should you?" it was Shoji. One of his dupli arms where cut off by Dark Shadow.

"Shoji?" Midoriya whispered loudly "Your only thinking about saving others, what about you?" Midoriya's eyes widen in fear.

"That just now, d-don't tell me.." the three of you looked ahead, hearing trees falling "If we want to get through here we have to do something about this first"

E/C eyes widen at the sight he was seeing, it honestly hurts him to see Tokoyami like this "Get away..from me..! You'll die!"

"Tokoyami!" the three of you hid behind a tree as Dark Shadow demolishes the tress in her path "W-what's going on here, Shoji!?" Shoji quickly hushes Midoriya down and explains what happened.

"After Mandalay's telepathy about the villians attacking telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately. Right after that, we were attacked by a Villian. I covered Tokoyami, hiding in forge even as my arm got cut off"

You glance at his arm that was bleeding still "Even though it's not a shallow cut, it's not like I've lost it forever" you nod, understanding what he meant by that.

"But I guess he couldn't understand that" he said, referring to Tokoyami when he lost control of his Quirk.

Dark Shadow roared loudly "In deep darkness, he can't control it..I didn't realise his is this peaky" you think of an idea to weaken Dark Shadow.

You can make exploding needles to create light source giving you three a chance to escape, maybe.

But you can't afford to leave Tokoyami like this, right when you were thinking of a plan Shoji accidentally snapped a twig on the floor.

The sound alerted Dark Shadow making her attack at your direction, you ducked as Shoji dodges with Midoriya in his back.

"It reacts to any movement or sounds, turning into a monster that was just lashing out with attacking indiscriminately"

"Forget about me!..Find...the others and help them!" Tokoyami yelled at the three of you trying to control Dark Shadow "Calm down, Dark Shadow!"

You created a large exploding needle and tapped on Shoji's arm "Dark Shadow's weakness is light" you motion on the needle in your hand "I can make explosions...maybe It'll help"

You look at the needle "My explosions are weak...even if the needle is large it only makes a small difference but we can try" both of them listened.

"Maybe we can use it to weaken Dark Shadow and at the same time I'll lour it at a light source while you two find Katsuki"

"But N/N-"

Dark Shadow heard you talking making her attack once more, you barely dodges the attack and get a scrape on your leg.

"You need to make a choice Izuku.."

Suddenly you remembered the other villian trying to catch you, he'd be a problem. He can appear at any time and anywhere, his moves are unpredictable.

"Sorry, N/N-chan but I can't let you go on by yourself. The villains are after you as well...I have an idea"

༄༄༄