'Chapter 4'

It's been a few days since the villain incedent, you were woken up by the alarm clock signaling for you to wake up. You got out of your bed, brushed your teeth and changed into your work out clothes.

You jogged your way to the gym, you arrived at the gym a few minutes and began your work out. You began training every single day since you and Midoriya promised that you won't get to see each other until you both can get into UA, which is hard when you both still have school so it made it seem like the two of you are ignoring one another.

It was another day of training as you passed the beach where All Might and Midoriya was training "The beach is bigger than i though" you muttered and continued jogging back to your home.

Every single day you would do the same routine. You would wake up early in the morning, get changed into some work out clothes and after your done jogging you would go home, eat, shower change into your uniform before going to school. When it's the weekend you would jog first thing in the morning and go to the gym.

You were currently in class trying your hardest not to fall asleep, then you hear Midoriya muttering quite loudly actually, but the teacher hit Midoriya's head with his quirk making Midoriya snap out of his little muttering stance "Midoriya! Did that villain attack made you lose your mind or something?" Your ckassmates laugh at Midoriya.

Once again you were jogging your way back home passing the beach once again not seeing Midoriya or All Might "Must be training at different place" you continued to jog back home.

°•■ENTRANCE DAY■•°

You were in the backyard at 6 am in the morning of the day of the entrance exam, texting out your new improved special needles. Since you knew that you need to beat robots to pass the exam, you tried your best to make as many new needles to help but you only made two new needles.

One was a special needle called The Electric Needle the needle is strong enough to go through metal, skin and wood. Although you can only make four of them which won't work since you need more that four robots to destroy.

So you made another kind of needle, which you don'r even know if it's even called a needle at this point. The other needle you made was a large needle and it's end was the only thing sharp, it was basically a sword. But you took a mental note that the end of the needle was the only thing that can cut through the robots, and it's not like a sword.

You were trying to pass you limits of making only four elctric needles "Onii-chan? What are you doing up so early?" You turn to doorway to see Mika rubbing her eyes "Training. You know you shouldn't be up early" you walked up to her and picked her up "Lets get tou back to bed" Mika laid her head on your shoulder.

You headed inside and opened the door to Mika's room, tucked her in and headed to you room to shower and change out of your sweaty clothes, you looked at the mirror and at you body "I've been working out that much?" You ssked yourself. You headed to the kitchen and made your breakfast and wrote a note as you were eating, your mom was still asleep since it was her day off from working in a mental hospital.

You grabbed your bag that was in the living room and left the note on the fridge and left, heading to UA. On your way you remembered you promise to Midoriya when you were on your 2nd yeard of Middle school.

°•■FLASHBACK■•°

"Izuku" you were at the park eating ice cream "Yes N/N-chan?" You looked at the ground "Your my rival now" you turn to the confused freckled boy "E-eh?! Why?! Aren't we friends?!" You chuckled "We are. When we get into UA that's when our rivalry begins, I don't want you to go easy on me on becoming the new number 1 hero" you heard Midoriya sighed in relief "You could've said that first. And whyare you so confident I'll even get in UA?" You smiled at him "Cause i believe you will"