'Movie Special pt 2'

Bakugou jumped down to the feild yelling "Half 'n Half Bastard!" and kept yelling at a non bothered Todoroki.

The commentator tried to let the two of them to leave since there are still others who wants to try.

"Shut up! I'm going next!"

Iida finally came to the rescue "Everyone, stop! UA' s embarrassing secrets will be exposed to the world!"

You, Kirishima, and Midoriya jumped down to the feild to try and calm down the hot head.

"Kacchan, calm down!"

"Don't embarrass us any farther!"

"This is so stupid"

"Who are you calling stupid you stupid hedgehog?!"

"I wasn't even referring to you! And you're the one who looks like a hedgehog, not me!"

You hid behind Todoroki, sticking out your tongue at Bakugou. On the other hand Midoriya, Iida, and Kirishima is trying to hold him back.

"L/N you're not helping!"

"Well I'm sorry"

༄༄༄

It was finally afternoon, you told the others you'll find Mika and your mother and separated from them.

You stretched out your arm "That was exhausting" you pulled out your phone from one of your pockets.

You texted your mother that you'll be at the hotel to pick a suit for the reception party.

After you arrived at the hotel in your room, you quickly tried to find one suit that your mother brought.

"Holy- how many suits did mom bought...this is to much"

You looked at the pile of suits when your mother burst down the door open with Mika behind her.

"M-mom?!"

"I got your text"

You sighed at your mother and let her do her job to pick a good suit for you.

After a long minute of trying to find a perfect suit for you "This should do perfectly"

"Nii-chan looks so handsome!"

Your mother chuckled at Mika as she looks you up and down with a proud nod.

"I'll meet you at party, alright?"

You nodded "Come on Mika lets get you a perfect dress" you smiled seeing your mother and sister smile.

"Please God, don't let them get hurt tonight"

You sat down trying to calm yourself, you then got a text from Todoroki aksing if your coming to the party.