'Chapter 34'

Your eyes widen as you saw a Nomu flying the sky, you turn to Midoriya "Get down!" it felt like everything was in slow motion.

You pushed Midoriya to the side "A villian!?" making the Nomu grab you instead of your friend "N/N-chan!" "Crisiant!" "L/N!" suddenly you felt like you were faling slowly.

You saw Stain going after you and the Nomu, he jumped and stabbed the Nomu in its head as you started falling to ground with Stain in the Nomu's back while he has his grip onro you, more like in its brain that was sticking out in its head.

You were in the ground, face first in the ground you glance back at Stain making your eyes widen "This is all...to create a more just society"

Endeavor soon arrived just when the other pros was about to attack which sounded stupid, you tried to get out of Stain's hold.

Soon he lets go of you as he stands up slowly, you turn to him and your face held fear in them "You fake..." he then started walking slowly towards the heroes.

"I must make things right" you couldn't move, it's not because your tired, no and even if you were your to stubborn nit to move, you were legit in fear.

"Someone must be dyed in blood. I must take what it means to be a hero! Come! Try and take me, you fakes"

Everyone was frozen, no one dared to move "The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero...All Might!" everyone stood frozen by Stain's bloodlust.

Then the noise of a metal clattering to the ground was heard as Stain stopped moving 'H-he's...dead' you were still on the ground not able to move, your eyes having a color of pale e/c.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

You sit up from the hospital bed "Were you able to sleep Midoriya?" "No, not really" "Me neither" you looked at your bandaged hand "How about you, L/N?" you didn't respond, your mind was filled with yet another question to be answered, a problem yet to be solved.

"L/N?" you were snapped out of your thoughts and laughed nervously "U-uh, yep! I slept well" they were worried to say the least.

You looked out the window 'Who was that man?' the door then opened revealing the pro hero Iida was interning for and..."Uuh..H-hey Sir-" suddenly a stamp was thrown on your forehead.

You fell on your bed "I-I-i-it's S-s-sir. Nighteye!" Gran Torino sighed and scolded the pro hero "He's still recovering, you can deal with him later" you held a thumbs up.

"G-gee, thanks old m-" you sat up properly until another stamp was thrown on your forehead making you fall on your bed again.

"Respect your elders, brat" Midoriya checked uo on you, stammering "Thank you" Gran Torino patted Sir. Nighteye's hand since he's a bit taller than him.

"N-N/N-chan are you ok?" you sat up "I'm good" you chuckled and tried to avoid Nighteye's scary gaze, Gran Torino turns to Midoriya and walked towards him "I've got a lot of complaints for you"

On the other hand Nighteye just glared at you, while you try to avoid looking at his terrifying glare 'He's definitely gonna kill me' then a man with a dog for a head appeared.

"Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae"

You stood up as well as Iida and Todoroki, Midoriya tried to stand up but the chief of police stopped him "Oh, you can just stay seated, woof" you held in a giggle.