'Chapter 12'

You opened your eyes seeing the beautiful view of the city, you looked around seeing your old school "Why am i here?" your voice..it was a females voice, no it was your female voice "Was it all just a dream?" you standing on the railings on the rooftop. You then hear footsteps, you turn around seeing them, the girls that was the cause of your death "Hey! What are you doing, Stop!!" the girl on the middle yelled. You looked down seeing your lifeless body laying on the floor down below "This is all your fault" the words came out of your mouth as you turn around to see the girls looking at you. "N-no..it was her fault!" the two girls pointed the one in the middle, you chuckled "Why didn't you stop her?"

°•■END OF DREAM■•°

You jolt up from bed, sweating and began looking around "So it's not a dream. I'm really in MHA" you sighed. Suddenly the door burst open by your little sister "Oni-chan! Daddy's home!" you body stiffened and your eyes widen "T-that's great" you turned to her with a smile. She walked up to you and began pulling you out of your bed "Come on!!" you couldn't resist your sister "Fine, let me get changed first" she nodded and jumped excitedly then left your room "I finally get to meet him, my father" you put a hand through your messy bed hair "God this is gonna be so weird" you sighed and did your usual morning routine.

After you got changed into your uniform, you grabbed your bag and headed to the kitchen where you saw a man with h/c locks, his back was facing you so you couldn't get a glimpse of his face. You gripped yout hold on your bag and walked to the table and sat down between your mom and sister, you looked at your father making eye contact with his f/c orbs "F/N my son, so how is school?" you looked away and to your food "Great, i guess" you began eating, which is kinda difficult cause your hands are shaking.

Then you felt you mother's hand on your arm "Did you made any friends?" you swallowed the food on your mouth "Yeah I-i did" you hated this, your shaking so much and you couldn't focus on your food. This man you call father...you feel that there is definitely something wrong with him, he's hiding something and you don't like it "I'm gonna get going, don't wanna be late for school" you faked a smile and grabbed your bag then left.

°•●Kiyomi's POV●•°

I watched as F/N walked out of the door "He still hasn't changed" i turn to my husband "Just give him some time" i smiled and began eating. At least Mika is  having a great time with his father, although i couldn't say the same for F/N, he was shaking and he couldn't even finish his food. I know it's hard for him to understand his father, but i hope he understands that he's doing this for his own good, for our own good.

°•●END OF POV●•°

You were making your way to UA a million thoughts running through your head which made you felt like you forgot something or someone...something is definitely missing. You stoped walking and thought for a second what was missing or who is missing "IZUKU!!" you then started sprinting towards Midoriya's apartment.

Soon enough you've arrived panting, you knocked on the door gently three times, it opened "Oh F/N, I'll go ahead and call Izu" you nodded and uttered a small 'Thank you' you waited outside thinking of your father 'Does Izuku knows or maybe Katsuki?' you shook your head at the idea of asking both of them, it would be weird if they knew snd I just asked them about my father. You sighed "N/N-chan let's go" you flinched and nodded.

The two of you walked in complete silence which made Midoriya kinda nervous and worried considering you were never this quiet "Ano...N/N-chan?" you hummed, still in deep thought "Is there something wrong?" you turn to the freckled boy "No, no i was just thinking of my dad" he nodded "Now that you mentioned it, you never really talk about your dad" guess that answered you question if he knows something about your dad or not "He's never really around so I don't know what is there to talk about" you sighed. You felt so frustrated when you talk about him, but why? He's definitely hiding something and you need to know what it is.

The fact that what your father is hiding might affect the whole plot, you being here and existing already is changing everything(I don't mean it in a bad way, i swear<3)you need to know more about your father "F/N are you sure you ok?" you snapped out of your own though at the voice of Midoriya "Y-yeah, I'm fine" you realised that you and Midoriya already arrived at UA. "Let's head to class" you began walking inside not noticing that you left Midoriya worried by the gates "F/N..." Midoriya shook his head telling himself that he shouldn't pry into someone else's personal problems.

You were currently in class drawing doodles on your notebook, not listening to anything that Aizawa is saying 'I need to worry about what's going to happen now instead of my old man' you thought looking at the doodle of a Titan eating a human. Apparently other anime's excluding MHA/BNHA of course exist in this world and you began watching Aot, your currently on season 3 and things are getting alot interesting in the anime.

"For today's hero basic training.." Aizawa started "It's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person" you gritted through your teeth "Exvuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero questions. Aizawa held a card saying the words "Rescue" you sighed and closex your notbook and put in your bag as you began to listen "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training" yeah, no that's about to change the moment the class steps inside USJ. Finally you've had enough of it and tried to speak up...but nothing came out of your mouth you tried to stand up or even raise you hamd...but nothing 'I-i can't talk...or move, I can't do anything' you almost feel like crying but you didn't.

Finally after 5 seconds of giving up, you had full control of your body once again, the class erupted with whispers and excited gasps "Rescue..." uyou muttered "Hey, I'm not done" everyone was quiet "You can decide if you want to wear your hero costume or not" Aizawa pressed a button as the containers that held the whole class's hero costume began to appear from the walls "Cause there are probably costumes that limits your abilities, to"

"The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all, start getting ready!" you stood up from your seat and grabbed the suitcase that held your costume. You went to the boy's locker room and changed.

°•■SKIP■•°

The class was waiting outside waiting for Aizawa to call them to get inside the bus-- you heard a loud whistle rang which made you cover you ears "Class 1-A gather around!" you sweat dropped at Iida "From two lines by your student number!" you smiled at Iida who was taking being class rep to seriously.

You were currently inside the bus sitting in the middle of Kirishima and Tsuyu "Shoot, i didn't think it would be this type of bus" you chuckled slightly "I say whatever comes to mind" you turn to your right "Midoriya.." Tsuyu turned to Midoriya "Oh, yes Asui?"

"Call me Tsu" she's so cute.

"R-right..."

"Your quirk is like All Might's" so straight forward.

"Huh?! Y-y-you think so?! But..I'm uuhh" Midoriya syop stuttering, your being to sus right now.

Finally Kirishima stepped and in snd unknowingly saved Midoriya from letting his secret out "Wait a sec Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk. They just kinda look the same" Midoriya sighed in relief. You didn't listen to what they were talking about as your were now lost in your own thoughts, thoughts including your father and what's about to happen in USJ, also about why can't you say anything about what's going to happen in the future.

Your father was a villain, but now he changed and worked for many pro heroes...but you can feel he's hiding something and whatever it is, is not good. Inside USJ, where would you be sent by Kurogiri, will you be sent to anyone of the groups? Or will you be alone? And last of all, why can't you say anything about the future in this world, is there someone or something who sent you here on purpose and its the one who's not allowing you to spoil anything.

But right now your to find out the second of your questions...What's going to happen to you inside of USJ?