'Chapter 49'

There stood Shawn and Tadashi who was glaring at the well dressed man. Tadashi created two hands and tried to trap Shawn.

He went out to grab you but a wall of crystal stopped Shawn, spikes appeared on the wall making Shawn step back.

Tadashi runs up to you and tries to wake you up, but to no avail you didn't "Damnit!" a large boulder was suddenly thrown at the crystal wall, tearing it down.

Tadashi grabs you and began running away, unfortunately Shawn appeared right in front of the two of you, stopping Tadashi from getting far.

"Just leave my son alone"

Shawn stared at Tadashi with pity in his eyes, he felt sorry for him but he couldn't let that get in the way of his mission.

Tadashi was held in the air, he created a large hand when suddenly he felt preasure on his neck slowly cutting off his oxygen.

The large hand began slowing down, he let's go of Tadashi as the crystal hand collapse. Tadashi falls to the ground trying to reach out for his son.

Shawn grabbed you and teleported away leaving Tadashi still trying to regain his composure.

He stood up and kept into the forest in hopes to find his son and to save him.

At the same time he was worried about Mika, he left her in Aizawa's care but he still can't help but worry for her safety.

༄༄༄

Tadashi then stumbled uppon the group you were with "L/N-san?!" he looks around, he knows about Bakugou being one of the targets.

His eyes scanned for the ash blonde boy, he remembered Todoroki and Bakugou being partners in the test of courage.

But "Is Bakugou not with you?" Midoriya turns to the older L/N with a smile "What do you mean? Kacchan's right behind.." when they turned around both Bakugou and Tokoyami was gone along with F/N.

Their eyes widen "L/N is gone to?!" someone spoke up from above "The boy you're talking about.." up in the trees is Mr. Compress.

"I took him with my magic" he showed the group a marble where Bakugou was trapped in "This talent isn't someone who should be on the hero's side"

"Give him back!" yelled Midoriya in anger "'Give him back'? That's a strange thing to say, Bakugou doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person, you egoist"

"Give him back!"

Tadashi quickly stood in front of the students and created a large hand the same height as the tree and knocked it down.

Mr. Compress dodges, Todoroki created a wave of ice trying to attack and, or immobilise Compress while he was mid air.

"We sinply want to show him that the path he's on now with his fanatical values isn't the only path he can take"

Compress landed on another tree, Shoji looked around to see that Tokoyami isn't with them as well.

"Its not just Bakugou, Tokoyami's not here to!"

Tadashi looked back at Compress to see him now holding two marbles "You bastard! Don't take them!" Todoroki handed the passed out student in his arms to Uraraka.

He created a massive wave of ice directed to Compress just like what he did in the sports festival but the Villian dodges his attack again.

"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming geatures"

Compress spoke to an earpiece he have reporting to the other Villain's that he have got Bakugou.

Tadashi didn't spent any more time and ran after the trickster making the group follow them.