'Chapter 1'

⚠️Warning! This chapter may contain suicide. If your sensitive to the topic please skip the part.⚠️

You were hanging out with a group of boys talking about sports, anime and girls "So Ashton, how long have you and Sasha been going out?" One of the guys who was known as Jacob asked.

"About 5 months now. How about you? Have you gotten lucky with the girls yet?" Jacob chuckled "No, i don't think i would be dating anyone, not yet at least"

"What about you F/N?" Another guy who was known as Ethan asked you "What? Oh me? I'm not really intersested in anyone at the moment" you smiled shyly as you scratched the back of your head.

Suddenly the bell rang announcing lunch was over "Well see ya dudes later i gotta go to my class" you grabbed your bag and headed inside the building.

You were at your locker getting your books when..."You got some nerve talking to my boyfriend" a group of girl trapped you between you lockers and them "You must be Sasha. Look I'm not interested in Ash, alrigh-" Sasha slapped you making you fall to the floor "Don't call him that" you touched your cheek. "Look we're just friends alright?!" You yelled at her, she grabs the colar of your shirt "Don't come near him again, got it?" Sasha smiled.

The three other girls began trashing your belongings everywhere "Let's go Sasha" one of the girls called and then they left...

...but that didn't stop there. Every single day they beat you up when you talk or hang out with Ashton and tge boys but at this point, they just do it for fun. "S-stop...plea..se" you coughed up blood "Well then stop hanging with my boyfriend" currently you were on the roof top where no one was.

"B-but he's...my..freind" she glared at you and kicked your stomach, she crouched down at your level "You think i give a fuck?" She smirked.

After another minute of beating you up they finally left, you grab your handkerchief wiping off some blood and dirt on your face.

You were sitting down on the floor with your back against the wall "What...is w-wrong with her?" You muttered quietly. You felt tears on your cheeks "What's wrong with p-people?" You sobbed quietly looking at railings.

⚠️WARNING!⚠️

"Someone..save me" you stand up slowly "Anyone? A hero?" You muttered as you get closer to the railings "I need saving..." you passed the railings, standing at the edge of the building.

You heard Sasha and her friends footsteps and talking getting closer "...you think she's still up here?" You turn around.

"Hey-" they look at where you were their eyes widening "Hey! Stop what are you doing?!" One of the girls yelled. You look at them with no emotion visible in your face "Your not my savior" you muttered jumping off the building.

The last thing you saw was the four of them running up to you trying to save you yelling for you "Why do people only care for you when your in the brink of death?"

⚠️👍Ok your good👍⚠️

You jolt up from your bed? You look around seeing you were in an unfamilliar room "Where the hell am i?" Your brows furrowed at your voice. It soundes like a boy but a bit like male child's voice.

You got out of the bed you were laying at and went to the bathroom. You stepped on a small chair for you to look at the mirror as your eyes widen. You had h/l h/c hair and f/c eyes "What the hell?" You were in a little boys body.

"F/N! Sweetie, your friend is here!" You heard your name being called out by a sweet woman's voice, which you assumed was your mother's voice.

"C-coming mom!" You yelled back, you quickly brushed your hair and changed into some proper clothes other than the pajama's you were wearing.

You left your room and looked around seeing family photos up the walls on the hallway with three more rooms which you assumed was your "parents" room, the bathroom and the guest bedroom

You walked downstairs "Morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" Your "Mom" asked. You faked a smile "I slept really good!" she smiled at your bubbly reaction and sat down two plates, one for you and one for...

"Here you go Izuku" you then just noticed THE Izuku Midoriya sitting in a chair ready to eat the food that was sat down for him "I-izuku?" You muttered, the green haired boy looks at you "Yes N/N-chan?" Your eyes widen "Oh, uhh..it's nothing forget about it"

He smiled and nodded, you sat down next to the green-ette waiting for your mother to sit as well so you can start. Finally she sat down "Itadakimasu!" The three of you began eating.

You were thinking of what the hell was happening. You were supposed to be dead aren't ya? But then it kicked you...

You were reincarnated into the world of "My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia"...as a male.