'Chapter 30'

"You all have your costumes, right?" there you were, wuth your classmates in thr train station with your hero costume and bags "Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything"

"Yeess!" you giggled at Mina's enthusiasm "Speak clearly, it's: 'Yes sir!' Aishido" you sweat dropped 'Cut us some slack, will ya' you were beginning to doze off since you didn't get proper sleep last night.

"Make sure you mind your own manners with the other pro heroes. Off with you, now" you yawned trying to keep yourself awake "L/N am I boring you" you snapped out.

"No Sir!" Aizawa glared at your with a sigh "Now, off you go" "Yes sir!" you rubbed your temples with a yawn "Didn't you get any sleep, L/N" you turn to Jirou and shook your head "Got a little excited"

She giggled "Well, I hope you do great at yout internship" you nodded. Iida passed by the two of you "I hope his going to be alright" Jirou looked up at you "Why? Is something wrong with Iida?" you nodded your head.

"We shouldn't worry about him. I'm sure he'll be fine" you sighed and smiled at the raven haired girl "Right, good luck with your internship Jirou" the said girl blushed.

You see Midoriya and Uraraka run towards Iida and you did as well "Iida!" the said boy stopped at his tracks making the three of you stop as well.

"If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let us know" you nodded "Yeah, we'll be here for you" "Mhm! Mhm!" "We're friends right?" Iida turn around to the three of you with a smile.

"Yeah" you watch as Iida began walking away, you furrowed your eyebrows 'Hosu City..' you sighed.

You waved goodbye to Midoriya and Uraraka but not before whispering something to Midoriya. You got in the train and sat down at one of the seats scrolling through your phone.

°•■SKIP■•°

You stood at the entrance of Nighteye's agency shaking nervously "Will I have to make Sir. Nighteye laugh to intern for him?" you sobbed quietly "But I'm not even funny"

You took a deep breath and headed in, the person in the front desk told you where to find the pro hero.

You were walking and looking around the place. You stood in front of Nighteye's office, you kncoked "Come in" you sighed and opened the door.

Bubble Girl was standing in front of him with some paper in her arms, probably documents "Your here for your internship, right?" you nodded and closed the door "Yes sir"

You stood next to Bubble Girl who smiled at you and you returned the smile. Nighteye dismissed Bubble Girl leaving the two of you alone "Now before I take you in as my intern, I have a test for you"

You gulped and nodded getting ready for the worst "Yes sir"

°•■SKIP■•°

In the end of the day, Nighteye took you in as his intern but it took you more than 50 times to pass his test.

He adviced you to rest for the day and showed you were your staying, you put down your costume and bags on the floor on the side of your bed.

You looked outside the window "The sun's already down" you took out your phone and called Midoriya.

(Izu🥦💚) "Hello? N/N-chan?"-

(N/N-chan~) "Hey Izu, how did your internship go?"-

(Izu🥦💚) "It went great!..."-

(N/N-chan~) "Izu?"-

(Izu🥦💚) "Is Iida gonna be ok?"-

(N/N-chan~) "I'm sure he will, but I'm not saying he's not gonna get hurt"-

You heard a thump and immediately got worried.

(N/N-chan~) "Izu you ok?"-

(Izu🥦💚) "WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO IIDA?!"-

(N/N-chan~) "Remember what I said at the train station?"-

(Izu🥦💚) "Alright...be there"-

You sighed and hang up, you changed into an oversized T-shirt and sweatpants, laying down at your bed as soon as you laid in your bed your eyes became heavy as you fell into deep sleep.

°•■SKIP■•°

It was the next day and you already have a mission, you were going to patrol Hosu City alongside with Bubble Girl while Nighteye will patrol another city.

Then after that you'll be trained by Nighteye and you'll be working with your Quirks and how to balance them out.

You and Bubble Girl headed to the train station...

"I'm coming Izu, Iida"

(Sorry if this sounded so rush, cause it actually is. I just wanna publish another chapter so yeah,  but tomorrow will be longer a promise)