'Chapter 35'

Internship was still not over and you have nothing to do since your already done with what Nighteye asked you to do.

He advised you to have a break since you had training after your break, you were just walking around. Suddenly a familiar voice yelling caught your attention, you hid behind a tree and saw Bakugou.

"Pfft- he looks funny.." you held in your laughter as you pull out your phone and took a picture of Bakugou.

You walked away, not beeing seen by the said boy 'This is great for Blackmail' you giggled and looked around the city.

Come to think of it, you've always wanted to look around Japan. When you were reincarnated here you thought you would be able to.

But since your mom was always busy and your father was away, not to mention you had a little sister. You've always wanted to visit Japan but your life was lived short.

You went to a Sushi place first, you've never had sushi before...actually that was a lie you had one back then that was made by Mika, it tasted awful.

And because of that you never wanted to taste Sushi ever again, but your hungry right now and it wouldn't hurt to try some sushi that wasn't made by a kid.

You headed inside and sat down, you looked at Bakugou's picture in your phone as you wait for your food.

The food finally arrived, you stared at it for a few seconds 'Damn you Mika, I still love you tho' you grabbed the chopsticks and ate one.

Your face showed delight, it was delicious, possibly the best thing you've ever had. You ate one more and eventually finishing it all "That was nice"

You thanked the owner and left, feeling full. You decided to head to the hospital where Izuku was still in. You arrived and walked in the room.

"N/N-chan?"

You did a little wave "Sup" you sat down next to him "How is your leg?" you glance at his leg then at his face "I'll be fine" you nodded.

You two sat in complete silence, you lay your head in Midoriya's shoulder "I wanna tell you something" you hear him hum.

"I was a girl before I died"

And another moment of silence, you didn't move away from Midoriya, why? Cause you didn't wanna see his  face out of fear.

"Y-y-y-your a g-g-g-girl?" you sighed and finally decided to look at the brocoli head boy "Was" he was blushing which you don't know if it's a good sign or not.

Midoriya kept his composure "I hope you don't think of me differently just because of what I told you" Midoriya shook his head furiously "O-of course not"

"All my friends were mostly guys, everyone called me a tomboy" you chuckled remembering your old friends "I fitted in with guys" you turn to Midoriya.

"We're still friends, right?" he nodded with a smile, still having a small blush on his cheeks "Of course! Whatever you gender is your still N/N-chan" you chuckled and hugged him tightly.

You two were chatting and laughibg until Midoriya asked you a question you thought you would avoid for the rest of your life.

"How did you die exactly, if you don't mind me asking?"

You stayed quiet "I have to go" you stood up and headed outside but stopped before closing the door "I'll tell you...someday"

You closed the door, you felt something wet falling in your cheeks, you touched your left cheek "Tears?" you chuckled "Never thought I'd cry cause of that"

You smiled "That's good" you began walking away, makibg your way back at Nighteye's agency.

(Oof- this sucks...I'll be uploading the real episode tomorrow)