'Chapter 53'

(a/n: this chapter sontains suicide)

hana took f/n to his bedroom "i can't believe i'm doing this" using her quirk, she got f/n out of her mind control. after a moment, he was finally out of her control.

he clutched the side of his head, groaning in pain "i-i'm out?" he tilted his head towards hana, he slowly backed away from her "it's ok" she assured f/n but he didn't let his guard down.

"don't get close to me" she didn't move an inch and stayed in her spot "where's my sister?" he asked "in her room, probably asleep" she then turns to f/n with a serious look on her face "i wanna help you..and your sister"

===

he was in shock but was still wary about her "why?" hana lowered her head down after the question was asked "because of you and your sister" he walked closer to her and sat down at the bed "why now?"

"i'm, vulnerable and weak compared to my brother. if i didn't comply.."

"i wanna see my sister, please"

hana nodded her head, she stood up carefully "pretend you're still in control if shawn sees us" the h/c boy nodded. he opened the door for the blind woman and let her go out first "where is mika's room exactly?"

"straight then to the second door to the left" she puts her hand on the boy's choulder making him flinch at the sudden contact. despite the paranoia of her taking control of his mind he let her do so.

walking straight down the hallways they made their way to mika's room. f/n was about to open the door when he heard footsteps "hana, what are you doing?" nervous, f/n didn't move his body and stayed put "i want to check on mika to see how's she's doing"

shawn looked at the boy then at hana, finally he left without saying anything else "is he gone?" asked hana, f/n slowly turns his head to where shawn had headed to "y-yeah he's gone" both of them sighed in relief and entered the room.

once they entered he slowly and gently closed the door so he wouldn't startle his little sister, hana stayed by the door as f/n walked towards where mika was "mika?" the little girl turns her head towards him. the moment she saw her brother she lunged herself for a hug.

"hey" he said softly as he hugged her back as tightly as she was "I wanna go home" small tears began forming on the corners of her eyes "we are. i promise" 

===(!warning! mention of suicide)

mika was laying down on her brother's lap as he plays with her hair "so, how exactly are we getting out of here?" he asked hana who was simply staring into nothing looking in deep thought about his question "your father will come for the both of you. i know shawn's gonna try and use you against him and his allies" f/n sighed "so we're just gonna wait here until dad comes and get us?"

hana felt the young boy's frustration and put her hands on his shoulder to comfort him "if you don't wanna wait then would you be ok fighting my brother?" he fell silent but was keeping her suggestion in mind "why does he wanna get rid of all quirk?" she hummed "your dad, I mean" 

"he had a sister, she was quirkless. I never got the chance to meet her. both she and dad were really close even if she was quirkless but their parents didn't give any mind to her and put all their attention, love, and care for dad, only because he had a quirk. their parents didn't hurt her, they just didn't acknowledge her and all the hard work she have done despite all of her efforts. they didn't acknowledge any of it.

they focused all their attention on dad, trained him, enrolled him in a much better school than his sister and they grew apart but still managed to contact each other. dad tried everything to make her happy but in the end she...died"

f/n looked at hana's face to see the sad look on her face "how did she die?" "she was found hanged in her dorm" the boy's eyes widened, speechless "but, their parents didn't care. only dad. at that point, he ran away not being able to take it anymore"

f/n carried mika who had fallen asleep from the start of their conversation, thankfully. he laid her down gently on the bed and turns to hana who was getting up from the floor, he helped her and guided her to the bed for her to sit more comfortably "some people, children who are quirkless get loved and some doesn't. quirks are a human standard in this generation, not just quirkless people get loved and hated, some quirks are looked at as fit for a hero and some are looked at as fit for a villain. that's the reason"

he thought about what she said and remembered midoriya and how he was treated by the people around him, by his old classmates, by bakugou. it was true, the things she said were all true and it's putting him in a difficult situation. 

(a/n: ohohohohohoho. things are getting a little bit interesting isn't it? so, what do ya'll think will happen? im debating with myself if I should make him an ati-hero of some kind. finally stopped procrastinating and finished this chapter

also this was not proof read :D)