'Chapter 26'

You woke up feeling sore all over your body mostly on your left arm "Your awake.." you turn to the side seeing Todoroki "Todo? What are you doing here?"

You sat up on the bed ignoring the pain "Recovery Girl advised me to look after you until she comes back" you nodded.

There was an awkward silence until Todoroki stood up and began to leave "Hey Todo" he turn around with a hum "Wanna go out sometimes?" the bi-color haired boy blushed.

"Soooo?"

"..."

"Todo?"

"...Alright"

He left the room closing the door behind him 'I just hit a date with TODOROKI!!' you smiled in satisfaction, feeling like your in heaven or something.

Finally Recovery Girl arrived as she healed you up and patches your arm "You and your friend really are a lot of work" she sighed.

You laughed nervously "Sorry" she sighed as she finishes up "Now go to your classmates" you smiled and left not before saying 'Thank you'

The time you got back Tokoyami and Bakugou's fight was already starting "Did I miss anything?" you sat down next to Uraraka and Midoriya "N/N-chan...is your arm ok?" you snorted.

"Was gonna ask you the same thing" Midoriya blushed from embarrassment and fixed his attention to the battle, you looked at your arm.

You smiled, you watched as Bakugou kept using his Quirk on Dark Shadow "It's his weakness" you muttered. Bakugou then caused a massive explosion creating smoke, you sighed 'At least I don't get to fight him'

"Tokoyami gives up! Bakugou wins!"

You looked down at your palm which still hurts cause of the wound from the side effect of your needle Quirk.

You noticed Iida was finally back 'Oh god...' he then began shaking for no reason and it turns out it was his phone 'It's his mom' you were so tense.

He soon left to talk with his mom "N/N-chan..." Midoriya tapped on your shoulder "Hmm?" you sighed and motioned for him to follow you "We'll be right back"

Once the two of you finally was in a private place "F/N what's happening?" you were surprised he called you by first name "It's about Iida.." he nodded.

"He's brother is attacked by a villian a few minutes ago" Midoriya's eyes widen "W-what?" He walks closer to you "Why didn't you tell anyone? A pro hero-"

"Do you think they'll believe me? Besides I'll just add more suspicion to myself and possibly...to you as well"

Midoriya clenched your shirt with his other hand "I'm sorry. I wish I can just wipe my memories from my past life, I'm so sorry Izuku" you gave him a hug.

'This is to much for me'

The two of your decided to stay outside for a while before the final fight begins "N/N-chan? Are you ok?" 'I don't know' "I'm ok" you smiled at him "We should get back" you started walking and began heading back to your classmates.

On your way you see Iida and Uraraka talking, he told the three of you about his brother being massively injured cause of a Villain.

Midoriya followed you "Oh! You guys are back!" the two of you sat down "Just in time the final match is starting!"

"It's finally the last battleof the UA School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match

From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki versus also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou! Now, START!" (I'm just gonna put a video)

"And now all of the events are all finished! The winner of this year's first yearr UA's sports festival is...from class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugou!"

You and Tokoyami left your classmates for the awarding ceremony "Aren't you nervous Tokoyami?" he shook his head "Being the center of attention is a part of being a pro, we need to get used to this kind of stuff" you nodded your head.

"All of the first-year events for this year's UA sports festival have been completed! And now we will begin the award ceremony!"

You sweatdropped as you look at Bakugou "I think they went a little overboard" you moved a little far from Bakugou "He's like a man eating fiend"

"Now we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will be of course by this man--"

You heard All Might's laugh and saw his figure as the crowd cheered. All Might then jumped and landed in front of the pillars that the four of yoi were standing in.

"Now then, All Might, please present these medals. Starting with fourth place"

He walked up to you "Young L/N, congratulations. I think you've made your father proud" you nodded as he gave you a hug 'I wish he could've been my dad' .

°•■MEANWHILE■•°

Suddenly Tadashi's aura became dark and..depressing "Hun you ok?" his wife patted his shoulder, comforting him somehow "..I feel betrayed" he sobbed quietly as his wife sweatdropped at her husband.

°•■BACK TO READER-KUN■•°

All Might gave the medals to Tokoyami then Todoroki giving them hugs cause he's an amazing dad, I mean uhh hero..then it was time for Bakugou

"Now then, Young Bakugou..this is a bit to much"

All Might took off his muzzle "All Might..." he sounds like he was about to murder someone "...First place like this..is not worth anything!" you civered your ears as he rants and screams his anger out.

"Take this medal, ok?" All Might tried to put the medal on Bakugou but his stubbornness is getting in the way so All Might just put the medal in his mouth, problem solved.

"Well, they were the winners this time! I have one last thing to say, everyone say it with me!"

--"Thank you for your hard work!"
--"Plus Ultra!"

You burst out laughing, trying to hold it in and keep quiet "Hahaha..I-I can't breath" Dark Shadow patted your back trying to calm you down.

"This is a memorable experience"