'Chapter 31'

You arrived at Hosu City "Alright, we'll patrol the right side of the city first" you nodded.

You and Bubble Girl was walking around the city 'Everything seems normal' you sighed in relief.

Just then you heard a scream from a certain direction 'Spoke to soon' you turn to Bubble Girl for permission.

She nodded and as soon she did you were already gone off to the direction of the scream, then someone bumped into you running with something in their arms.

"Help, he took my bag!" a teenager pointed at the person who bumped into you earlier.

You quickly ran after him and created a paralyzing needle and threw it at his leg making him fall, you stopped behind him as he tries to crawl away.

"S-stay back!" you sighed and grabbed the girl's bag and kncoked the man out "T-thank you so much!" you handed the bag to the girl "No problem ma'am. Are you hurt anywhere?" she nodded no.

"Ok, stay safe ma'am" she bowed to you "What's your name, sir?" you scratched the nape of your neck "Crisiant" she nodded and thanked you once again before leaving.

You pulled out yoir cellphone and called Bubble Girl. You told her where you are and told her to bring the police.

A few minutes later Bubble Girl arrived with the police and the man was taken to the police station.

Bubble Girl patted your shoulder "Nice job Crisiant" you nodded and thanked her.

Soon the same girl walked up to you and you noticed some of her friends giving her a thumbs up "C-can I take a picture with you?" you blushed snd turn to Bubble Girl who gave you a thumbs up.

You took a picture with the girl "Thank you, again!" you waved at her goodbye "Well, first day and your already popular" you blushed even more.

"I-I'm not that popular" you sighed and went back to patroling the city. After patroling the right side of the city you two went to the left side of the city.

The sun was going down and you were looking around, a few villians here and there but you and Bubble Girl took care of it.

Soon the sun began to set "After a couple more minutes of patrolling we were assigned to sleep in a hotel near here and I'll be reporting to Sir after we get to the hotel" you turn to Bubble Girl and nodded.

"We're staying here?" she nodded and looked at her phone "Mhm, Sir said so" you nodded and patrolled a few more minutes until it was time to go.

You arrived at the hotel and went to ypur own room, it wasn't a fancy hotel and ut wasn't a bad one either.

You changed into your normal clothes and laid down at your bed, you remembered what you said to Midoriya the other day.

°•■FLASHBACK■•°

"Meet me at Hosu City in an alleyway in the second day of internship at night, find me there" you whispered to Midoriya, he looks at you with a serious and worried look but nodded anyways "Alright! I'll see you there"

°•■END OF FLASHBACK■•°

You sighed and looked out the window "Tomorrow night...I hope to see you there Izuku, Iida..Todo" you smiled and tried to get some sleep.

After a few minutes your eyes felt heavy and you mind went into a place called dreamland.

°•●???'s POV●•°

I sighed as I went to every single files about F/N L/N "Damnit! Shawn!" the door opens revealing a well dressed man "Yes sir?" I walked up to him.

"I need to you find where F/N is" Shawn nodded and left the room 'I'm sorry my son, but I have to do thi-' I coughed up blood "My time is running out. I can't make this world a better place with my time on this world"

I sat down at my desk for a few minutes then Shawn came back "Sir, I've got information of F/N in Hosu City" I sighed "Go look for him and capture him" Shawn nodded and soo  left to this his job.

°•●END OF POV●•°

Another day another patrol "Alright this time we'll split up so it'll be much faster" You nodded and agreed on Bubble girl patrolling on the right side of the city while you patrol on the left side.

You were permitted to use your Quirk by Bubble Girl to a villian if someone's in danger, so that means you won't get in trouble if you use your Quirk in public.

Someone grabbed your arm, it was a litle boy, his eyes were watery and his face was filled with fear "A-a-a v-villian...t-t-took m-m-my sister h-h-hostage" your eyes widen.

"Where is she?" the little boy pointed at the direction "Good, now go get help from a prohero or from a police, quick!" he nodded and went out to find help.

You ran towards the direction the little boy pointed at "Everyone stand back, or I'll end this girl's life right here right now!" you hid in the crowd and created four paralyzing needles and threw one each at his arms, and one each at his legs.

He dropped the girl and you immediately jumped in and catched her in bridal style, you created crystals from the ground and immobilised his body.

You sat down thr girl gently as a few pro hero's arrived just in time "Who are you kid?" you turned around "I-I'm an intern for Sir. Nighteye. I'm in Hosu City with Bubble Girl, I have permit from her, here" you handed the pro hero the permit.

He nodded "Good job intern! Wait, your that kid in the sports festival ain't ya?" you nodded, he patted your head with a big smile on his face "I'm Darknight, I actually handed you an offer but I guess this answers my question"

You felt bad that you didn't took on his offer but ypu really didn't know him and his agency "I mean why would you intern for a small hero like me?" you shook your head.

"I think every single pro hero's matter! Each and every single one, every single hero works hard on saving others so every hero matters!"

Darknight was surprised by your kind words and chuckled "Your one great kid, I'm sure you'll be a great pro hero in the future. Anyways we'll be taking this guy to the police station" you nodded and waved goodbye at the pro hero.

°•■SKIP■•°

The sun was down and your patrol was finally over "This is it" you were walking towards the alleyway where you would find the hero killer, Stain.

You heard a thud and quickly ran at the alleyway "Iida!" you saw Iida at the ground without his headgear blood at the ground.

"Another one?"

You grew angry and tried to cover the lower half of his body but he quickly dodges your attack "Your Quirk, it's very familiar" you tsked and protected Iida and the other pro hero.

"L/N...no, l-leave"

"I'm not leaving you behind, that's not what a hero does"