'Chapter 44'

(Hi...alright thats it. Continue reading)

Aahh yes, the second day of training camp. You have to wake up early, to early for you're liking.

"Good morning, everyone"

Oh, and everyone else also had to wake up early.

"Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest"

You were going in and out of trance, being half awake still.

Aizawa's scarf suddenly rapped around your body.

You woke up fully and stood up properly from Aizawa's glare.

"The goal of thsi training camp is to increase everyone's strength"

You yawned, slapping your cheeks once in a while trying to stay awake for training.

"Bakugou"

Aizawa threw a ball towards Bakugou as he catches it "Try throwing that" you turn to Bakugou.

"This is from the fitness test..."

"Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters"

Just like in the fitness test, Bakugou has to throw the ball as far as he could, testing if his strength has improved at all.

Bakugou prepared to throw the ball, stretching his arm.

"Oh, we're going to see out improvements"

"Do it, Bakugou!"

"Yeah...go get it..I guess"

"Then..."

As Bakugou throws the ball with a large explosion "Go to hell!" you flinched at the loud noise.

"709.6 meters"

You yawned again this time out of boredom and not from tiredness.

"Huh?...its less than I thought"

Bakugou turns to you with a glare and was about to yell at you when Aizawa spoke.

"It's been three months since you all started high school. Through various experiences, you all have improved.

But that improvement has mainly been at the technical and mental levels, with some increase in stamina.

As you can see all of your Quirks have not improved that much"

༄༄༄

As everyone started their training, you were just standing there doing nothing.

You walked over to Aizawa "Umm..what am I supposed to do?" he turns to you.

"Your father will be the one training you, you both will be training at a more secluded place...in the forest"

You nodded not questioning the school's decision on bringing your father at thr training camp.

You looked around for your father "We should get going" you flinched and turn around.

"Don't come out of nowhere!"

You sighed and followed your father into the woods.

༄༄༄

"Alright...I'll be teaching you a technique I learned from your grandfather"

You tilted your head as Tadashi put his hand on the ground, a large hand made from crystals suddenly appeared on his left.

You noticed that the crystal hand started moving, it waved at you making you wave back.

You turn to your father who was mimicking the hands gestures, no, the hand was mimicking your father's gestures.

You noticed that his hand was connected to the Crystal.

(The way the crystal is connected is kinda like how the flesh of the Titan form in aot is connected to the titan shifters

Kinda like Eren here, you can see the flesh connected on his skin)

"Your grandfather thought me this whne I was a child...if you concentrate enough.."

You watch as four bending pillars came out from the ground in four different directions away from the both of you.

The pillars started forming into large hands and they all slammed in the middle.

It created a large dent on the ground and a big gust of dust coming your way. You covered your eyes trying not to let a speck of dust get in your eye.

"Alright before I teach you this technique, I need you to hold onto this"

"Why?"

"Just hold it"

You took a hold of the small crystal when it suddenly started covering your hand, not even a second and it covered your whole body.

You couldn't speak, the crystal was to tight to be inside of.

Tadashi broke the crystal, letting you free "Our crystals can also work as a capturing device" you nodded.

"Now, let's get into training"

༄༄༄

You first started by creating a hand just like your father did, which was pretty easy.

Next you needed to control it, after hours of waving your hand and punching the air it finally moved.

After a few minutes you were able to fully control the hand.

The next thing you needed to do is create a large dome, larger than the dome in USJ...and you have to do it from afar.

"Come on, focus"

"I'm trying!"

Creating a large dome from afar is hard, first you have to a create a path of crystal underground, then create a shape of circle from underneath and slowly build that circle up in the sky.

That would take a lot of stamina, energy, and strength for you to do. Doing just that passes your limits of creating more crystals.

"It's half way done..."

Tadashi turns to half of your body covered in crystal, like in USJ.

You created a large needle and leaned on it as Tadashi sighed at you.

"This is going ot be a lot more hard than I thought"

(I know its short!...I've been unmotivated lately so bare with me. I'll publish a better one on Friday)