𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 /𝗳𝘁. 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂

You were currently in bed cuddling with Bakugou's sleeping form, it's been three minutes since you woke up. It was a sunday so it didn't matter if you two woke up late and plus it was valentines day.

You picked up your phone from the desk beside your bed and began scrolling on the Instagram while playing with the ash blonde hair of the boy cuddling beside you.

While scrolling you see a lot of posts from celebrities, pro hero's and others about their love life and significant other.

You then felt Bakugou move "Suki?" you set down your phone and looked at your boyfriend "Mnm..." he looks up at you with his red orbs "Mornin' hothead" he snuggled closer to your chest, mumbling something incoherent.

When you and Bakugou started dating, you found out that he was a big cuddler "What was that?" he grumble and looks back at you "I'm hungry" you chuckled and tried to get up to make breakfast, but someone prevented you from doing so by grabbing your wrist.

You chuckled "Katsuki I need to make breakfast" he groaned holding on tight on you wrist "Just stay for a few minutes, I'm not that hung--" he was interrupted by his stomach grumbling.

His hold on yout wrist was loose as his face turned red from embarrassment "Your body says otherwise" he soon let go of you as you left the room not before hearing Bakugou curse.

You headed your way to the kitchen, your parents was out in a date while your litte sister was attending a friends birthday(I actually have a friend who's bd is on Valentines)you put on an apron and began making some pancakes.

While cooking you felt someone hug you from behind, you glanced back seeing spiky hair "You should rest, you trained to much yesterday" he hugged you tight "You're body must be sore" he groaned and pulled his face from your bare back "I'm not that fucking weak" you laugh and continued cooking.

It was kinda difficult to move around when there's someone holding you but you managed to cook breakfast. Eventually Bakugou lets go of you and you sat down the foodon the table "Itadakimasu!" after breakfast you cleaned up and headed upstairs to take a shower.

"Oi F/N..." you turn around not even noticing that Bakugou was following you "Yes?" he was looking on the ground, but that didn't stop you from noticing his red cheeks.

You walk up to him "Something wrong?" you had a smirk on your face with a teasing tone "I...I wanna take a.." you moved your face a little closer to his "Come spit it out, Suki" he lift up his head and looked at you "Can we take a..bath together?" you smiled and leaned back "Sure" that was all you said and started walking to the bathroom.

You grabbed a two towels and turned on the faucet for some warm water "Could use some rose petals and some candles" you chuckled at the cliché idea. You hear the door open seeing bakugou "Come on, baths ready" he nodded, you took off your shirt and bagan taking off your pants "W-what are you doing?!" you turn to Bakugou.

His face was tomato red trying his best not to look down "What?" you smirked "It's ok, I'll only take off my pants" he groaned and began taking off his clothes excluding his boxers.

You got in the tub, a sighed of satisfaction leaving your mouth. You tutn to Bakugou "Are you getting in?" he 'Tsked' and got in, he was sitting on the othet side of the tub but you pulled him to get close to yout body with his back on your chest.

His body stiffen "Relax" "Shut up" soon he finally relaxed and snuggled more closer to your body "This is nice, isn't it?" the ash-blonde boy only hummed and leaned in closet, if that's possible.

After a good bath the both of you just sat down in the living room trying find a good movie to watch, while Bakugou was sitting beside you munching on popcorn.

"Did you plan some things to do other than staying home?" you asked Bakugou after finding a good movie "Why are you asking me?" you laugh and laid your head on his shoulders shoulders "Don't know" he scoffed.

You for some unknown reason picked up Bakugou and sat him down on your lap "Oi! Let me go!" you pulled him closer and nuzzled you face on his neck.

"I said let go, idiot!" you blew on his neck making him shiver feeling your breath against his skin, you began kissed his neck slowly "Mmm" you smirked and began sucking his neck, you grabbed the bowl of popcorn from his hand and sat them down on the coffee table.

You repositioned, with Bakugou below you with you on top of him pinning his wrist on the end of the sofa "W-wha--" before he could finish his sentence, you crashed your lips on his.

Bakugou was surprised but he didn't fight and kissed you back "Maybe, we can make a plan for today" you kissed him again, you pulled away gasping for air "Lots of plan" you kissed him again but quickly pulled away when you felt Bakugou bit your lips "Why are you suddenly horny?" you shrugged "Probably because of you" he smirked.

°•■SKIP■•°

The door then opened revealing your parents and your little sister who they picked up on the way home "Oni-chan! We're home!" your father closed the door as your mother looked around the house everywhere for you "He's not in his room" Your father then noticed the TV open in the living room.

He walked to the living room and when he looked at the sofa, he really wished he didn't. He walked next to his wife "Get a blanket" she looked confused but didn't questioned it, she arrived with a blanket as her husband took it.

"Is Onii-chan in the living room?" Mika was about to run in the living room but his father stopped him. Tadashi walked to the living room and out the blanket over both you and Bakugou.

He brought Mika to her room and walked up to his wife "What's wrong?" he shook his head "They're naked.." she looked confused then went over to the sofa.

There laid you on top of Bakugou, snuggled on his obnoxiously large chest, asleep. And did i mentioned you both were naked, Your mother walks up to you father "Let's not speak of this" "Agreed"

(Sorry if this Oneshot absolutely sucks, but it's valentines and i wanna do something special so yeah here it is. Oh and one more thing, Will you be my Valentines?❤️<3)