'Chapter 42'

(We have reached 50k read! Thank you everyone!)

"UA high has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However..."

You stand alongside your classmates as Aizawa speaks.

"Those of you trying to become heroes will not have days of rest.

At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for 'Plus Ultra'!"

"Yes, sir!"

༄༄༄

You stand behind Midoriya with your head on his shoulder as you gave a very tired sigh.

Midoriya noticed this and asked "Is something wrong? N/N-chan?" you shoom your head a little.

"No, no, I'm just worried for Mika"

He patted your head making a smile appear on your lips.

"L/N, Deku, it's finally the training camo in the woods, huh?"

Uraraka ran up to the both of you as her face gets a little closer to both of your faces, mostly yours.

You blushed and hid your face on Midoriya's neck.

The freckled boy blushed as well and began stuttering, unable to focus with your breath on his skin.

" Y-yeah, that's right, Uraraka!"

Uraraka tilted her head "What's wrong, L/N? Deku?" you leaned away from Deku and took a deep breath.

"N-nothing...you seem excited, huh?"

You gave her a smile, now it's her time to blush "Uuh..Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't I be? haha..."

°•●Uraraka's POV●•°

I turn around, remembering what Aoyama told me when we were battling against Thirteen.

"Do you like...L/N?"

I shook my head, it couldn't be possible, right? I mean...we are just friends.

How could he like me? Theres nothing to like about me, compared to someone like Momo.

That time at the sports festival...

°•■FLASHBACK■•°

I watch as L/N puts Momo's head on his chest, comforting her as she cry.

"Sshh...just let it all out"

I shouldn't be eavesdropping on their conversation like this, it's wrong.

"I couldn't do anything!"

I bite my lip as I watch Momo leave, I quickly left and headed back to the others.

°•■END OF FLASHBACK■•°

He doesn't like me "Uraraka? Are you ok?" my body went stiff when I heard L/N's voice.

"I-I'm fine! I'm just nervous about the training camp!"

He patted my head "I feel nervous to...honestly I feel I'm gonna throw up" I giggled.

Even if he doesn't like me, we can still be friends. That's enough for me, at least.

°•●End of POV●•°