•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )

( Here it starts from Riddhima not being able to prove her love for Vansh by killing Kabir. )

RIDDHIMA'S P.O.V-

The coldness of the night was filling my body. The silent road was not giving me good vibes. The sky was empty but still the moon was shining somewhere. I knew that if I don't leave now, things would get worse then. I still can't believe about what Vansh asked me. "Can you take someone's life to prove your love for me? And that person's name is Kabir."

He knows I can't do that. He knows I can't kill someone. He knows I can't go against my morals. But still I gathered all the courage and tried to against my morals. I held Kabir at gunpoint. That very time only one thing was going in my mind, 'Riddhima, you can't just kill someone. May he be biggest enemy but you just can't.' That was first time I thought about myself. And I ran from there.

After a long walk, I reached a medium height building. Once I used to call this my home. But not anymore. I entered the building and swiftly ran to my room. I reached the door and saw it the same. Nothing changed. I knocked the door and waited patiently.

The door swung open and she hugged me tightly. I too reciprocated it. With all the chaos going on in my life I forgot that Sejal too must be feeling lonely. She broke the hug and dragged me in the room. She gave me some water and asked, "Now tell me what happened? Don't ask me how do I know because I'm still your bestfriend." Those words were feeling so surreal. The feeling of having someone to listen to you was filling me.

I drank the water and blurted out everything going on in my life. The whole time she held my hand and listened to me silently. After telling about my attempt to kill Kabir, I bursted out crying.

"Vent everything out. That's the only thing you can do now" she said while side-hugging me. After some time, I rested my head on her lap and stayed there. She was caressing my hair and it was somewhere soothing. I didn't even understood when I fell asleep.

VANSH'S P.O.V-

'Was it a wise decision to ask her to kill Kabir? Was she comfortable enough? Was she mentally stable while doing all this?' All these thoughts were coming into my mind whenever I remembered the events about yesterday.

The alarm beeped and I opened my eyes. The sharp rays of sun were piercing into my eyes. I looked at my right and saw the bed empty. I concentrated the silence and didn't find the voice of water coming from the bathroom. 'She must be with Daadi doing everyday chores' I thought and left to freshen up.

I came out of the bathroom and didn't saw my clothes kept on the bed. 'Did she even forget this?' I walked to the closet and got my clothes. There too I didn't find my watch or wallet. 'Ugh Riddhima. Where did you keep all the stuff?' I scanned my whole room and found them at different places. I took my files needed and went downstairs.

The dining room was empty realizing that I'm late today. Finding my stuff in the whole bedroom took more time than expected. I walked to the mandir and saw Daadi reciting prayers. Once she was done, she came and gave me the prasad. "Daadi, where is Riddhima?" I asked her hurriedly. "Shouldn't she be with you?" she asked me with a smile.

I took her blessings and checked the whole mansion. She was nowhere to be seen. At last I went to the study room, kept the files on the table and called Angre. Within five minutes, he was infront of me.

"Angre, I need you to find Riddhima. Anyhow but fast" I said grasping the air after running from here and there. Angre gave me some water and left for the work.

After relaxing myself a bit, I took a file in my hand and started reading it. 'What if she left you?' 'You shouldn't have asked her such a thing.' 'She is naive and not like others.' My consciousness was knocking me bad. I threw the file and sat on the chair impatiently.

After a few minutes, Angre came in with a worried look. "Boss, she is in Sejal's place. I tracked her phone and saw it." "Let's go then, there's not a minute to waste." He nodded and we left for Sejal's place.

'Isn't it too obvious? If she wanted to leave me then she would have taken precautions. Maybe she didn't leave me.' I was relieved at the thought. 'But then why did she do this?' I guess, I'll get my answers after meeting her.

RIDDHIMA'S P.O.V-

The hot beams of coffee touching my face made me realize that the coffee is still on stove. I quickly put the stove off and served myself the coffee. A sip of coffee made me feel energised and I diverted myself again to the book I was reading. I was engrossed in the book when I heard a thud. I kept the book down and ran to the entrance.

There Angre was standing with his Boss. I chuckled on looking at the combination of clothes Vansh was wearing. The result of me not being with him was seen clearly. "Good morning Angre" I said with a smile. "Good morning Bhabhi" he replied confused first looking at Vansh and then me. Serves you right, Mr. RaiSinghania.

VANSH'S P.O.V-

She was looking with that jeans and crop top but it was revealing her waist. 'What are doing, Vansh? You are here to take her back and not admire her beauty.' I came out my thoughts and heard her greeting Angre. This wasn't expected but okay.

"Mr. RaiSinghania, please do fix the door. It's the damage done to the hostel" she said formally. "What the hell? I'm here to take you back to the mansion" I concluded. "Naah!" she left to the kitchen mimicking me. "I'm too not going anywhere then" I too snickered irritated.

"So you're finally here, Mr. RaiSinghania" Sejal said coming from the bathroom. "What else I can do?" I whispered tired. "Taunt her. Not trust her. Ask her to kill people" she groaned giving me a glass full of water. "I had my reasons." "Oh really! Did you really hear her out? Put some efforts. Just a percent of what you both should. Things will change." I stayed silent on hearing her words. Maybe I should.

I ordered Angre bring the essentials for five-six days. I should be putting efforts in our relationship. I sat down all confused. "You must have not eaten your breakfast. Here it is." I looked up ans saw Riddhima holding a tray. I took her hand and made her sit beside me. I picked a bread and put lots of butter and folded it. I offered her and made for myself.

We had our breakfast in silence. Sejal came and informed us that she is going out of station for two weeks. Good for us. Atleast when she will not be here, I'll be more comfortable. 'Now whatever happens, happens in these two weeks' I confirmed it in my mind.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

Heyyaaa!!! So this is it. If you feel anything literally anything please do tell me in the comment section. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜