•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•

( Here it starts from Kabir shooting Ragini. After that, he goes to VR Mansion. No Anupriya paralyzing Sia. )

"Vansh RaiSinghania" the voice echoed in the Mansion. "Boss isn't here" a staff member murmured and left. Kabir went out towards the police jeep and sat on it. He looked up at a window and smiled. The lady standing there smiled back. "We're going to win this" she shouted. "No doubt, Mom" he shouted back with happiness on his face. After five minutes, a car rushed in and stopped infront of the jeep. 'Riddhima might have escaped now but she will have to come back to me, only.' He opened the door tired of the day already and looked up at the person disgusted.

"Now what?" Vansh bored. "I'm here to arrest you" the seriousness was evident in Kabir's voice. Vansh chuckled and signed to repeat again. "I'm here to arrest you, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania" he exacted again with the warrant in his hands. Seeing the warrant, Vansh's face grew serious. He observed the warrant carefully and there was no fault. Kabir snapped his fingers and showed him the watch and memory card. "The watch which was found today near Ragini's body and the memory card which shows that earlier too you only shot her" he smirked.

Vansh was shocked beyond limits. He couldn't believe his ears and register the stuff in his head. "Also, all the proofs were submitted to us by your beloved wife, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania" Kabir howled. Vansh's mind anf body went blank. The thing he believed that she might have stopped her spying but no. She still wanted to put him behind the bars. He thought after the progress in their relationship, she loves him too but no, she was acting all of it just for the love of her life and his biggest enemy.

Kabir handcuffed Vansh's hands and led him to the police jeep. He was happy to see him broken like this. He made Vansh sit and sat infront of him. Mishra sat in the drivers place and drove off the VR Mansion. Riddhima, who didn't knew anything about the arrest of Vansh, came back defeated not able to save Ragini. She parked the car and came out. There, a staff member was freaking out himself. Riddhima went to him and asked him the reason. The poor staff member told her everything he witnessed.

Riddhima came to know everything and ran to the car again. She started the car and increased the speed over 80. With handling the car, she called Angre. "Angre, I need you to track my car down and follow me to the place" she hurried. Without waiting for his answer, she cut the call and opened GPS. There were two routes, one to the police station and other to the cliff. Thankfully the police station and the cliff weren't too far away from each other. She decided to go to the police station first as Kabir would take him there and then to the cliff because she didn't trust Vansh with Kabir. He can even throw him off the cliff if the arrest warrant Kabir showed angered Vansh.

Kabir and Vansh sat silently in the jeep. Mishra was about to take the turn to the police station but Kabir stopped him. "Take the left turn. And it is an order" Kabir imposed. Mishra nodded and took the left turn. "Now I see why you chose to be a reputed police officer. Seems like a plan, huh!" Vansh said calmly. He can't afford to fall weak now. Broken deep down, facing his enemies is something he is used to.

Jumping down the jeep, Vansh stretched himself with his hands still cuffed because he knew what was going to happen next. "This police station is much spacious than many other. You know, you need much more space to fight" Vansh provoked. Kabir's anger was building up more and more. Through the whole journey, Vansh reminded him of his failures but he composed himself and unlocked the handcuffs. "Let's add up one more. Run" Kabir urged. "Run for your life, Vansh RaiSinghania."

Vansh smirked stood rooted. "It's useless, Kabir. These tricks are known even to small kids. Run and then shoot out the person labelling it as an encounter" he imitated. This was the limit for Kabir. He punched Vansh and got one back. Vansh entangled his legs between Kabir's and pulled him down. Kabir's head was banged badly but defended himself by pulling Vansh down and getting above him.