You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )

( Here it starts from Vansh meeting Mr. Chang. But here Mr. Chang backstabs. And Kabir arrives there after calling the police. )

VANSH'S POV:-

I was at gunpoint by Chang. I knew this man would backstab me. This deal was dangerous as well as important. Also for that I kept Angre at home.

Shit! How do I handle him? 'Vansh, calm down. He just has the guts to gunpoint you. But he isn't mad enough to kill me. Remember Riddhima's face. She looks so beautiful and innocent. You will have to stay alive for her. Breathe in, breathe out.' I was saying these things to myself.

Chang: Goodbye, Mr. RaiSinghania. Never to meet you again.

Just then a shot is heard. But not from Chang's gun. Someone else shot him. I looked behind to see Kabir smirking at me. He shot him. Why? He left te window and came in the room.

Kabir: Don't you dare to think that I saved you. I will never. Now you're going to be framed in his murder. But first, let's have some fun.

And we started fighting. He was too much aggressive. We had a long fight. He then gave up and stood restoring his energy. I stopped too. After a few seconds, I saw him coming towards me and smashed my head to the nearest metal thing. And everything went black.

KABIR'S POV:-

I heard the police coming. So I quickly smashed Vansh's head. I never wanted him to go behind the bars. My revenge will be more dangerous. Not just going behind the bars for the rest of the life.

Police Officer: Kabir, what happened here?

Kabir: Nothing sir. Just Mr. Chang was framing Mr. RaiSinghania in illegal business. He smashed Mr. RaiSinghania's head and was trying to kill him. Seeing this, I shot him. It was a pure encounter. But Mr. RaiSinghania is alive and needs immediate medical help.

The officer looked at me satisfied with the answer I gave. It's just Kabir's Great Manipulation thing. The ambulance came took Vansh and left. I informed Riddhima and other family members about the so-called incident.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

It's been six hours since the operation started. Kabir called me and told me about Vansh's condition. I knew something is going to happen. I warned Vansh too. But he was least interested in my talks. God! Please save him. My Vansh didn't do anything wrong that he deserves this. Please save him.

I was praying to God and the doctor came out. I went towards him. He said that I can meet Vansh. I ran inside the room and saw Vansh lying. With all the machines attached he was struggling to breathe.

I sensed Kabir beside me. The doctor was allowing two people at a time. He must be here from the police department. I decided not to stop him. After a few minutes Vansh opened his eyes. At first he was shocked but then he turned towards me.

Vansh: Who are you? What are you doing here? And Kabir? What is my biggest enemy doing here? What's going on?

Kabir: Half-bro. What are you talking about? She is Riddhima.

Vansh: Half-bro! What? Ahhh my head is spinning. It's paining a lot. Let me rest man! And stop talking bullshit.

I backed off. I understood what's going on. I called the doctor. The doctor came in and started checking Vansh.

Doctor: What is the date today?

Vansh: Ummm, 12th July, 2020. Tomorrow I have so much important meeting. I'm not able to attend it now. Shucks!

Doctor: Last thing you remember?

Vansh: Me talking to Angre about tomorrow's meeting.

Doctor: Okay good. And today's date is 4th February, 2021.

The doctor signalled me to come. I silently followed. I was flooded with lots of emotions. How can he just forget me like that? What will I do now? Is my fate that bad that he forgot about everything just the day before I met him.

Doctor: As you can see he has lost his memory. Please try and don't remind him about the things he missed. The less told about the past the better.

Everyone were shocked. They didn't expect this. I told them that I'll tell them the only part which is not harmful. They just need say yes.

I went inside. Vansh was still confused over the dates. I went and sat beside him.

Riddhima: You must be confused that how your biggest enemy is your brother? Then, let me tell you, your mom Anupriya found her son and he is none other than Kabir. Also Anupriya mom is out of India for some personal work. She didn't tell us about it. And also Angre and Ishani are married. Ishani is pregnant.

He looked at everyone and they nodded. I was relieved to see everyone agreeing. He then again set his eyes upon me.

Vansh: What about you? How do you know about all this? It's our family matter.

Riddhima: I'm Sia's physiotherapist and also her good friend. She requested me to live with her till she recovers. And I couldn't deny. So I know about all this. And don't even try to pressure your head remembering the past. And being a doctor I'll help you to recover fast.

He nodded. I managed to convince him enough. But it will be difficult to convince myself that I shouldn't be acting as his wife infront of him.

I asked Angre to remove all the evidences that prove that I and Vansh are married. I have to keep faith in myself to make Vansh recover fast. Once he recovers, I'll tell him the whole truth. I went back to him.

Vansh: Thank you for helping me. It really means a lot.

Riddhima: It's okay.

Vansh: Can I ask you a question, if you don't mind?

Riddhima: Sure, go ahead.

Vansh: Where is your husband? I mean you have put sindoor and mangalsutra, so just curious.

Riddhima: Curiosity killed the cat, Vansh. But still, my husband lives in abroad. So you couldn't meet him.

Vansh: Oh! I don't know why but it feels like You're Someone Close To Me.

Riddhima: We had a good friendship. Nothing more. And don't pressure head too much. It can be dangerous. Okay?

He nodded. Sorry Vansh. I couldn't tell you anything now. My hands are tied. Sorry.

NOTE:

Lol! I had to change somethings after seeing the episode. (24 hours before TV. But gonna see it again on TV, so no worries) And nothing related to the episode is repeated here. It's completely different. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜