Tied For Lifetime

( First wedding shot. I was randomly seeing the earlier episodes and thought of writing about it. Also it is someone's request. )

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

Marriage. Such a pure and beautiful incident in our lives. But maybe not that pure and beautiful for me. Because my marriage will be shady and ugly one. Reason is the groom. He is not of my choice. I wanted a naive, sweet and simple man as my life partner. And not a cold-hearted, rough and most complicated man like the Vansh RaiSinghania.

Yes, I'm Vansh RaiSinghania's bride. No body. Literally no body will deny to be his. But here, I am. I don't want to be his. Because I love someone else. And for that person I am still ready to give my life. But then what he asked was all the way simple. Just to enter Vansh RaiSinghania's life, find evidences against him and happily put him behind the bars.

But it is not as easy as I thought it to be. I guess, marrying Vansh RaiSinghania are the consequences of betraying him. I still doubt he must be knowing everything about me. My past life, Kabir and me spying on him. Everything. That's why he threatened me to kill Sejal.

But I'm no less. I too agreed to marry him only if Sejal will attend the wedding. Atleast if Sejal is in front of my eyes, he'll not be able to do anything. Right now, the girls were done with my wedding getup. This heavy lehenga, tons of makeup and me tied with all of this. The girls left and I sat down to eat my breakfast. They didn't even let me eat in the morning. Now in the afternoon I'm having something to eat.

Vansh: Mrs. Vansh  RaiSinghania, your husband is hungry from morning and you are eating here peacefully. Not bad.

Riddhima: First, I have beautiful name Riddhima and second we are not married yet.

Vansh: Still, I love to call you Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania.

Riddhima: And as far as food is concerned, come, sit beside me and have it yourself.

He looked at me shocked. Yes, I will have to build confidence if I have to spend a lifetime with him. He came and sat beside me. Took a plate, served himself and started eating.

Riddhima: You know everything about me, right?

Vansh: Why, Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania?

Riddhima: This question was roaming in my mind from the day you announced our marriage.

Vansh: Yes, I know everything about you. Everything.

His tone was enough to answer my question about him knowing about me and Kabir. If he knows then why is he marrying. I should either be dead or Kabir should be dead by now.

Riddhima: Then what did you find so exciting about me that you decided to marry me?

Vansh: Pasand ho tum mujhe. Isliye zindagi bhar ke liye apna banana chahta hu. ( I like you. That's why I'm making you mine for the rest of my life. )

Riddhima: Jo koi bhi pasand aa jaye, usse kya shaadi kar baithte ho tum? ( So whomever you like, you get married to them? )

Vansh: Koi bhi nahi. Sirf tum. ( Not anyone. Only you. )

His eyes were fixed on me the whole time. After a while, he started eating again. I too took a few bites and again a question popped up.

Riddhima: Is Sejal coming?

Vansh: What if I don't allow her to come?

Riddhima: Hey, this is not fair. You promised me that she will come. You can't back off.

Vansh: Calm down. She is coming.

I relaxed hearing his words. We ate our breakfast in silence. After everything was done. He checked himself in the mirror and lend me his hand.