•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )

VANSH'S P.O.V-

I came in my room after a long day. But still after two-three hours break, I'll have to join Angre for work again. I removed my blazer and shirt. I went to my closet and opened it. To my surprise, shopping bags fell down. They were kept just like that. I looked down at the bags defeated. "I didn't have place to keep them. Can you make a new closet for me?" Ahaana asked while coming from the bedroom.

"And why should I do that?" I asked her annoyed. "Because I'm your wife" she said simply. Now, this is the time she crossed the limits. I took the gun out and placed it in her mouth harshly. "How many? Huh? How many fucking times I told you that you are my FAKE WIFE? Still you don't understand, right? Then get ready to face the consequences." She was struggling with everything.

I was so blinded by rage that I didn't pay attention to Riddhima's shouts. 'Wait. Riddhima? What is she doing here?' Riddhima came and cautiously removed the gun from Ahaana's mouth and threw the gun away. She held me by shoulder and started calming me down, "Vansh, calm down. Look Ahaana is not here anymore. She left. She isn't here anymore." I calmed down and looked at her. She ran her fingers through my hair. She shrugged herself realizing what was she doing and was leaving.

"Wait. I have some work for you Riddhima." She turned around and stood professionally. "I heard you are a good party planner." She just gave me a boring look. I continued, "So, I need you to plan a success party this Sunday. I just cracked a big deal. So a for a big deal, a big party." She just chuckled, nodded her head and left. 'Now you'll not be able to spend time with that Kabir.'

RIDDHIMA'S P.O.V-

I didn't knew that Sunday would come this soon. I got up, freshened up and ran to Kabir's room. I knocked the door and he opened it. "Ready to go?" I asked him excited. He nodded laughing.

Kabir took out the car keys and opened the car. I sat on the passenger seat and he sat on the driver's seat. He plugged the keys, turned them and the car started driving at high speed. I closed my eyes, as I couldn't sleep all night. After some time, Kabir patted my shoulder and I woke up with a jerk. Looked around and realized that we have reached the hostel.

Sejal insisted on going to the brand-new cafe that opened up near the hostel. I pushed the glass door and came inside. Behind Kabir and Sejal were fighting. "Can you please stop now?" I begged them irritated. They kept their mouths shut and followed me. I selected a decent corner table and sat on it. Sejal sat by my side and Kabir sat in front of us.

"Kabir, I want to talk to you on a serious topic. I know we are in a good mood and all but this is important" I said in a serious tone. He gulped hard and nodded. "Let's get straight to the point, I analysed everything going on with you and understood one thing." He gave me a questioning look. I continued, "You were badly influenced. By your your very own mom. Anupriya." He choked the drink and looked at me with slight anger.

"Okay, let me explain. Suppose, your mom had brought you in front of Vansh's dad then how would your life be?" He started thinking. "It would be the one you are craving for now." I paused and gave him some time to think. He nodded slightly.

"But instead she kept you hidden so that you can help her to take over everything Vansh had. But do you really need that? No. You need your mom by your side. In bonus you'll get the luxuries. She was greedy but are you?" He shook his head. "Did the thought of snatching away everything from Vansh came up in your mind or did she influence you?" I asked him. "She did influence me" he murmured while being in deep thoughts.

"Think about it" I said pulling out myself and Sejal from there. "We are going. If you need me then give me a call" I said tugging Sejal behind me. "So what are we doing now?" Sejal asked me after once coming out of the cafe. "It's a girl-dayout. I have time till the evening" I replied. She started ranting about the new movie that has released.

I entered the mansion hurriedly and started gathering the staff around. 'I'm late. Ugh Sejal! All because of you.' I gave everyone their work and sat down to drink water. "You're late in work, Riddhima" Vansh startled me with his husky voice coming from behind. "That will be taken care of. But can you please tell me if Kabir is here or not" I asked him concerned. 'God knows, what Kabir might have done to himself.'

"How should I know? He is your boyfriend. Not mine" he groaned timidly. "Excuse me. He's not my boyfriend. And thank you for not telling me. I'll ask Angre" I said walking towards the study room. "He's not there." I looked at him, "Huh?" "Kabir is not here" he said annoyingly. I tried to cover my smile on his jealousy.

I was done with most of the arrangements. Vansh was lingering here and there the whole time. I went to my room and freshened up myself. 'According to the world, I'm still single. So why not take a chance of it?' I smirked and took out a mini dress. 'Perfect dress for a perfect revenge.'

VANSH'S P.O.V-

I was standing and talking to one of my business partner when I saw her descending the stairs. 'What the hell is she wearing.' I clutched the glass I was holding and in no time it was broken. I was least interested. Angre noticed it and brought a first aid kit. He was bandaging my hand but my eyes were fixed on her.

It was all good because she was talking to ladies only. I gulped down two-three tequila shots or maybe more. My eyes were getting heavy but I need to stay awake. I asked for one more shot and punched the counter on shifting my gaze on her. She was with a man. She was frigging blushing on his comments.

I threw the shot the bartender offered and walked towards her. Although I was stumbling on my steps due to excessive intake of alcohol but I managed somehow. I dragged the man by his collar to the hallway away from the party. She was following me and trying to stop me but this man crossed some limits.

I threw him down and his head banged a table in the corner. I held him again and started punching him. This was something needed. Removing all the frustration for not being able to control her life. "Vansh, just stop it. It's not his fault" she screamed. "Oh really, Riddhima? He was frigging making you blush. And you expect me to sit down like it's nothing" I scwoled back.

She took a pause and said, "Okay, do whatever you want but let me tell you one thing. You chose to remove me from your life. That too without listening to me." She left the place and I just fell on the ground with my body stopping to support me.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

So my habit of elaborating things made me do this. I planned to have 2 parts but there will be 3. Also I'm happy to see Riddhima forgiving Vansh because their mistakes although unknown but were equal. Both got a second chance. This was my theory which became right. So cheers! And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜