Soothing After Hurting Her

( Here it starts from Christmas party. Yeah again Vihaan one but not lasting long. No shooting. Just the start of party. )

VANSH'S POV:-

The party is about to start. But I thought of talking to Angre. I need to talk to him about Riddhima.

Angre: Boss, you called me?

Vansh: Yes, I got to know about Anupriya and I'm gonna expose her today. But I got no clues about Riddhima's betrayal. Is she playing it too clean or did she really do nothing?

Angre: Boss, as far as I've seen when you were not around, Bhabhi was never seen with Anupriya or Kabir. She either used to meet you or she used to stay in her room. She never really lived normal. Always depressed or angry. I guess, she never did anything and is really affected by your death.

Vansh: Hmm. Might be or might be not.

And we left for the party. There Riddhima's behaviour was a bit different. Like she was lost in something.

Vansh/Vihaan: Dollar Biwi, you seem a bit lost. What's going on?

Riddhima: Why do you care? I bet you must be having more important things than me. You seem to bond with Angre too well. Just like Vansh.

I stiffened. What do she mean? Did she hear our talks? I hope not.

Later, I exposed Anupriya. I made Kabir handcuff and jail his very own mother. Serves him right. Also Anupriya must have gotten a life long punishment.

We wrapped up with the party. I went to the bedroom and saw Riddhima. She went to the bed and laid down to the bed. I saw the dupatta was not anymore.

Vansh/Vihaan: So finally you have moved on from your dear husband.

Riddhima: I can never. Even if I want to, he's gonna stay here for the lifetime and I will have to support him in every other thing.

Vansh/Vihaan: What are you saying, Dollar Biwi? He's dead, right?

She got up and stood in front of me. She was crying. With tears in her eyes, she spoke up,

Riddhima: Is it so? Then who are you? A ghost? Or Vihaan? If you're saying that you're Vihaan, then please stop. Stop with this crap. If your motive was to hurt me to the core then congratulations you have succeeded in it.

She coughed hard. It was getting hard for her to breathe. I ran to the table, poured some water in the glass and offered her. She threw the glass away.

Riddhima: Vansh, if you didn't want to talk to me, I would have respected that. If you didn't want to see me, I would have respected that. If you didn't want me around, then goddamit I would have respected that. But this, coming as a whole of a different person after knowing that my happiness, my everything is dependent on you just to torture me to the hell then I must say, you have truly showed me that the Vansh RaiSinghania's love is more poisonous than his hatred.

I stood silent. She was again trying to grasp her breathe. I again offered her water and she again threw it. She herself took the water and went towards the bed. She laid down and again started talking,

Riddhima: Give Sia the medicines in the drawer everyday as the drugs given by Anupriya can still affect her health. Also take all the property in your hands from Daadi as her life is still at stake. Alert Angre to take more care of Ishani as she is still in danger. Engage Aryan in the business so that at least he'll stop siding Kabir. And about Kabir, you deal with that bullshit because you wanted some adventure in your life, right? He's very good in giving you that. My personal experience says.