•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )

KABIR'S P.O.V-

I came back late night and saw the lights off of the mansion I slowly closed the door behind me and started walking ahead. Through the lights that were on at certain places, it was seen that a party was being held here. I took a look at everything and left for my room. In my room, I switched on the lights and changed my clothes.

After changing, I switched the lights off and laid down on the bed tired. I started thinking about what Riddhima said. It took me time but I understood that she isn't wrong. I looked at my right and saw the lamp on. I went towards it to switch it off and heard some grumbling in my stomach.

'I'm hungry. A lot.'. I got up and closed the door behind me. I went downstairs and directed towards the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and found nothing there. I looked upon some containers on the shelves and found uncooked pasta out there. "Mac n cheese it is" I murmured to myself.

"Who the hell is in the kitchen in two in the morning?" Vansh groaned adjusting his to the lights. "It's me, Kabir" I replied. "Oh half-bro! Anything special at two in the morning" he asked curiously. "Nothing much, you know. I was hungry so decided to make something for myself. You wanna have it with me?"

He glanced at the ingredients I had kept on the counter and asked, "Mac and cheese?" "Yep, Riddhima used to make it for me whenever I used to feel low" I said reminscing those days. H cleared his throat. 'Oops! His wife now' I reminded myself.

"Yeah, I would like to have it. I too didn't have anything for dinner" he said awkwardly. I nodded and poured some water in a vessel. Once it was boiling, I poured all the raw pasta in it. I closed the lid and kept it to boil. "Riddhima made me realize one thing today." He looked up from the mobile phone interested and kept it in his pocket.

"I was influenced badly. By my own mother." I smiled sadly reminding the evening. I went to meet her and she confessed that she did use me. "I was never greedy for the property you hold. The love I hold for her made me do all this. I did what not to just see a smile on her face." Vansh looked at me sadly. "But she turned out to be a smarter person than me. She used me for her greed of property."

I looked down and saw the pasta boiling. I removed the pasta in a bowl and started another stove. Kept the pan on it and started putting some milk, pasta sauce, pepper. "Now, I just need a new start, I guess" I said mixing the ingredients properly. "A new start where at least I could be of help to someone" I said and poured all the pasta in the pan.

"And I don't want to join the police or else I'll cross all the limits of disrespecting it. Maybe I could help you." I looked at him and he gave me a surprised look. "I know, you won't trust me that easily. But I want to forget my past. And currently work is the thing that can help me in it."

I mixed the pasta one last time properly and looked out for the cheese. Vansh opened the refrigerator and passed me the cheese. I removed the wrappers and grated the cheese in the middle of the pan. I waited for it to melt. "Maybe small works. I can start with the stuff an intern would do." I flipped the pasta and served it on two plates. Gave Vansh a plate and took one for myself.

VANSH'S P.O.V-

"Just give a thought to it" he said passing the juice. "No wine man, it's bad to have wine late night" he informed me. "You tell me, how are you hungry this late?" I took the fork and started playing with the pasta. "Nothing, just passed out drinking too much during the party. And no one dared to wake up the VR" I said chuckling. He too let out a small laugh.

"I forgot a big thing. Riddhima never betrayed you, ok? I was the one who manipulated her." I looked up gulping the pasta in my mouth. "It's necessary to reveal all things before starting up new" he said raising his shoulders.

"She loves you. Way too much. She'll do anything for you. Never loose her. She is a true gem and your takkar ki life partner" he whispered with pasta in his mouth. "And I don't love her. Looking at your possession, I won't dare to" he shivered a bit. "Afterall it's the VR we are talking about and me being a common man."

After a long pause, he spoke up again, "Areey! Now go! Express your love. She needs you badly." I took one last bite of the pasta and left. "The pasta is too good" I said leaving him behind. "I know" he replied.

I came to her her room and knocked it. Two minutes later, she opened it. I closed the door behind me and pinned her against the wall. "You are really possessive about me, right?" She nodded her head a bit but then shrugged her shoulders. "What are you talking about, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania?" she asked me acting innocent. "Oh! So tell me, why is Ahaana in the basement tied for two days?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

She gulped down the throat. "Why do you care, Mr. RaiSinghania?" "I'm definitely not saying that she is my wife because she is not. You are" I said with a side-smirk. "Why now this?" she asked me annoyed. I bent down on my knees and looked up at her. "I'm sorry. I had my misunderstandings but never thought to clear them up" I said taking her hands in mine.

"But everything was fake. Everything from Ahaana being my wife to the reporters asking questions, everything was fake. I can't dare to take away Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania's identity" I said smiling widely. She too gave a small smile and came on my level. "It's okay, Vansh. You being angry at me is not wrong. I try to understand. But I swear, from now on, I'll never break your trust. I promise" she assured kissing my knuckles.

The door knocked and we got up. I opened the door and saw Kabir standing. "Everything okay, dude?" he asked concerned. "Yes. Everything under control" I said with a genuine smile. He just wished me good night and went away. 'A chance. Atleast I can give him that.'

"Who was there?" Riddhima asked from behind. "Kabir. He seems to be changing" I replied. "Good for him" she said simply. I turned around to her and said, "You look so much ravishing in that night dress. I just want to..." I stopped thinking about it. "Then who's stopping you?" she said with a wink. "Oh my little wifey" I smirked pulling both of us in the duvet.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

I know. I know that I made Kabir too good here. But VV's genuine smile made me do this. Also I didn't want Kabir to be the villian. He is just too cute to be a proper villian. Also today the book rocked on rank 1 in #RiAnsh. It was because of you guys thank you so much for your support. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜