They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )

( This is a random talks part. This Valentine's day, I thought why not refresh memories? So this is it. Hope y'all like it. And by expressing your feelings about this, I'll be the happiest person. )

VANSH'S JOURNEY:

Meeting her. This guy Vansh is a 'I want it so I get it' wala person. The first time when he saw Riddhima that time uske mann me laddu phute. It must be the first time that Vansh RaiSinghania liked a lady truly. And Riddhima's beauty was the sone pe suhagan wala thing. In the very first meeting he decided that for now I need this lady in front of my eyes 24×7.

 In the very first meeting he decided that for now I need this lady in front of my eyes 24×7

The marriage thing. When he understood that Riddhima is going out of his sight forever, he used the ultimate weapon to keep her close, THE MARRIAGE. He really never cared about her feelings ( in a positive way ). She'll be his and that's the thing for him. And she being Vansh RaiSinghania's wife will only bring shivers to other people and not any lust.

When Riddhima ran from the mandap

When Riddhima ran from the mandap. Let us all agree that the Great Vansh RaiSinghania was scared. He was scared to loose her. But then he knows to mask his emotions way too well. And when she returned, the happiness was evident on his face. Haaye! Ek ladki pasand aayi aur woh bhi chodd kar chal jaye aisa toh Vansh RaiSinghania hone nahi dega.

Saving her multiple times

Saving her multiple times. Every time he saves her, he falls more harder and harder for her. He was just attracted to her innocence. In his world where there is no place for innocence, she just came sprinkled her magic and stayed there. Riddhima stayed. Even before realizing her feelings for Vansh, her life was in danger many a times. But leaving him never came in her mind. He was scaring her to death but she was there adamant on proving her husband innocent.