Just Like Our Love

( Just got an idea after hearing Vansh's words regarding not having his own kids. So here it goes when Riddhima comes from vomiting and Vansh enters their room )

VANSH'S POV:-

I came inside the room and saw Riddhima running towards the bathroom. I got worried and ran behind her. She was vomiting in the wash basin. I quickly pulled her hair back and stood massaging her back. When she was done I took her to the bed. She sat tired.

Riddhima: This is the third time I'm vomiting. I didn't even have anything that will cause food poisoning. By the way, where were you? You were nowhere to be seen.

Vansh: I was with Angre in the Piano Room. Just talking about the incidents that happened today. Why suddenly this vomiting?

Riddhima: I don't know. Also I fainted two three times today. Maybe just weakness.

I stiffened. She vomited and fainted too. Is it that what I'm thinking about? God! No. It shouldn't be. But then for precautions she should have those tests.

Vansh: How about you take some tests? The pregnancy ones. Just for safety you know.

Riddhima: Do you really think I'm pregnant? If I am then we're going to be parents, Vansh. I wanted to be a mother for so long. It will be so good.

Vansh: Ye... yeah! Wait I'll go to the medical store. And I need you tp take it now. I want to have a serious talk with you if you're pregnant.

Riddhima: Okay.

I went to the medical store. No one should know about Riddhima's condition. I came back and gave her a bag. She did the procedure written.

After a long wait, the results came. She is pregnant. God!!! Nooo. That shouldn't have happened. Now I'll have to talk to her.

Vansh: Riddhima, I don't want us to have kids.

Riddhima: Whhaaattt?! Have you gone nuts?

Vansh: Riddhima, I'm telling this for us. Already the life I'm living is dangerous. I don't want one more precious life to be in danger because of me.

Riddhima: Let's have a serious talk.

We had a talk. A long one. We decided not to abort the baby. But then living this life can also be dangerous. So we came to a decision. We'll file a divorce. Yes! A divorce. Also Riddhima's pregnancy should not be known to the family members. Or else it will be difficult to divorce each other.

I told Angre to keep the papers ready and also to make some arrangements. Tomorrow, infront of everyone we'll have a divorce. After the divorce, she'll part to her ways and I'll part to my ways.

THE NEXT DAY:

We came down. Everyone were there. They got confused seeing Riddhima coming with the bags down. We stood infront of them. I took a deep breath. Although, I don't want all this but I will have to do for the sake of our baby.

Vansh: Good morning everyone. Today me and Riddhima want to tell y'all  a serious decision of ours. And I hope y'all understand us.

Riddhima: We have decided to file a divorce. Because of some things we are not together, we decided to stay apart from each other.

There were gasps heard in the room. Daadi was utmost shocked. I somehow handled her. She was begging not to divorce but we were adamant on our decision.

After calming down Daadi, we signed the papers. Riddhima signed the paper and left. She left me. Again I'm all alone in this world of mine.

5 YEARS LATER: