•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )

RIDDHIMA'S P.O.V-

Ishani and Sunny exchanged the rings and everyone clapped. I looked at the duo but my eyes drifted to Vansh. He was looking like a perfectionist Greek God as always. Everyone got engaged in one thing or the other and I stood there silent. Suddenly, I was being pulled out of the place. I looked back and saw Kabir dragging me harshly. He took me to the garden and stood in front of me.

"Why didn't you contact me after the marriage? Why are you acting too much of Vansh's wife? You aren't the same Riddhima anymore" he shooted his questions. "NO, I AM NOT. I AM RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA NOW. I'M HIS WIFE. THE MAFIA KING VANSH RAISINGHANIA'S WIFE" I screamed frustated. "Looks like you've completely forgotten the mission. I see no plans of yours of coming back to me" he sounded broken.

"No, I can't. He said there's no going back from this relationship" I took a long breath. "If he comes to know that the person whom I had a previous relationship with is you then you'll be dead. So if you care for your life, then leave. Or wait till the Vansh RaiSinghania comes to you and kills you brutally" I said joining my hands forcefully.

"What about our love? You forgot it like it's nothing?" He asked me. "Our love. Kabir our love was the biggest joke of the enternity. BECAUSE YOU FUCKING USED ME AND I HAD A MERE INFACTUATION. THERE WAS NO LOVE BETWEEN US." His face went pale. "How... how did you... come to know....?" he stammered.

"On my wedding day, I came back to you for the last time to say goodbye and I heard your call with Mishra. Fully. You used me for this mission. Just because you thought I'll be a perfect agent to spy on Vansh RaiSinghania" I wiped off my tears and continued, "I'll not say, you ruined my life because I'm accepting all this day by day but you definitely ruined my relationship with Vansh. He never trusted me but the small trust that was formed during the marriage is also now broken."

I ran to the mansion and went to my room. I closed the door and reminisced our wedding night.

FLASHBACK (THE WEDDING NIGHT)

I came back in the room and sat on the bed. Vansh came giggling with his sisters and closed the door wishing them good night. I sat there silent. Took a long breath and prepared myself for the reaction. "Vansh" I said in a low voice. "Well, look who's here? Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania!" he said pointing me to his invisible audience. "I want to have a talk with you" I said in a serious tone. He sat down beside me and said, "Say."

"I had a relationship before this marriage. The man still feels that we are in a relationship but I broke all ties with him. He is a police officer" I gulped down.

"Stop! Let me tell you a thing. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS BUT TODAY AND FOREVER, YOU ARE MINE. REMEMBER, THERE'S NO GOING BACK FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP."

With every word he said he was coming closer. Now if I open my mouth, I'll totally kiss him. So I chose a better option, I nodded. He moved back a bit and indicated me to continue. "He asked me to spy on you. And from the second meet of ours everything was planned. I came into your life purposely and started spying on you, until..." I stopped and looked at his raging eyes.

I would have been dead by now if he something in hand. "Until today. Today I came to know that he was just using me. He thought I'll be a good spy and sent me here. I didn't knew this until today. But I did betray the Vansh RaiSinghania, I..." Before I could complete my sentence, he stood up and started throwing things here and there. I stood there rooted to my place. In no time, the whole room was a mess.