•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•

( Here it starts from Anupriya threatening Riddhima and poisoning the watermelon. )

Riddhima wiped off the tear harshly and looked back at Anupriya's retreating figure. From the day she has entered VR Mansion, she has beem recieving threats, taunts, death glares and what not. First she thought that it was Vansh who was attacking her but after seeing him saving her, she was confident about the attacker being someone between Ishani, Aryan, Chanchal Chachi and Anupriya Mom.

Riddhima got alert on seeing the decaying plant. Anupriya Mom can put the poison anywhere be it food or other regular stuff. The poison just needs a body to start reacting upon. Riddhima turned around and started leaving for her room.

As she was about to open the door, itself opened and a staff member went out. She entered the room and saw Vansh sitting on the chair while reading a file. Infront of him, a tray full of watermelon pieces were decorated on a plate.

Riddhima sat on the chair beside his and kept her hand on her forehand. Vansh noticed and asked, "Anything serious, Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania? You look tensed." Riddhima removed the hand from her forehead and started fidgeting with her wedding ring. She shook her head looking down. She knew even though she'll not say anything but her eyes would tell him everything crystal clear.

"Very well then. Have this watermelon. I asked for it for myself but you know, baatne se pyaar badhta hai" he said with a wink. Riddhima smiled and took a piece in her hand. She got up and her thoughts again went back to the poison. She was figuring out the things in which Anupriya Mom would put the poison.

Behind her, Vansh continued reading the file. He was so engrossed in reading that he didn't notice he almost completed half of the plate. He looked up and saw Riddhima standing in deep thoughts. He stood up and patted Riddhima's shoulder. Riddhima looked behind and smiled.

"Have it. They are just as sweet as you" he flirted smoothly. Riddhima chuckled and looked at the watermelon to eat it. Her facial expressions changed looking at the blue patches on the watermelon. "VANSH" she shrieked and threw the watermelon piece. She looked behind and saw half of the plate empty. She immediately understood everything and held Vansh tightly by shoulders.

"Vansh, tell me, are you feeling something different? Or any pain? Or are you not able to breath? Or anything abnormal? FOR GOD'S SAKE, TELL ME?" Riddhima panicked. Vansh stood still not understanding anything around him. Riddhima gave up on him and ran towards her phone. With her hands shaking, she called the doctor and ran back to Vansh.

The white foam started oozing out of his mouth and lost control on his body. He was about to collapse when Riddhima supported him. She made him sit on the chair and called out for Angre. Angre slipped in running and looked around. After seeing Vansh's condition, he ran towards them and picked up Vansh. He laid him on the bed and turned to Riddhima.

"You called the doctor?" Riddhima nodded. He punched in the air and said, "You shouldn't have done that. Now, just don't protest my actions and do as I say" Angre ordered. Riddhima nodded again while crying. "Make him stay conscious till the doctor comes. I'll look out for other things" he ran out after saying this.

Riddhima sat on the bed and wiped the white foam with her piece of cloth. She started blabbering while rubbing his hand, "Vansh, remember our first meet? We argued upon the white colour. But at last, you gave up and agreed upon bringing some colours in the flowers. Then the cruise. Our very first dance. The first move you made made me scared more than excited. Next, you kidnapped me to VR Mansion. I bet, no one must be aware of that. I don't know too many people na."