Taking This Shot Was Not Bad

( Here it starts from Ishani's birthday. The assassin is still aiming at Vansh and here everybody are enjoying the birthday party. No Vansh not accepting the baby. He is okay with having a baby. )

KABIR'S POV:

Awww. She looks so beautiful in that dress. Afterall it's my choice. It has to be good. Riddhima, Riddhima, Riddhima, you don't know what place you hold in my heart. You've made me crazy. I crave for your touch so so much. But I need to be patient. Soon baby, soon you'll be in my arms.

My thoughts were broken by Aryan. This boy doesn't know anything. Dumb as always.

Aryan: Come'on Kabir. Everyone are waiting. It's time for a family portrait .

Kabir: Are you sure? Me and family portrait?

Ishani: Of course, Kabir. You saved Vansh bhai's life. Now you are a part of the family. Come.

I stood there stunned. I looked upon Riddhima who was indicating me to come. This Ishani irritates me a lot. But for my Riddhima I'll go there.

I adjusted myself aside Vansh. This man is really tall. I hope I'll be seen in the photo. I looked upon Vansh all smiling. Ugh! You stomped your foot on me Tall Man. I saw his facials change. I saw in the direction he was seeing.

A man was aiming to shoot Vansh. I looked back at him. I ran to save Riddhima. But Vansh swiftly took her aside. Shucks! I wanted to save her. But there Ishani was standing numb. Oh My God! Her innocent child. I pushed her a bit and took the shot myself.

Ouch! That thing really hurts. Whatever it is, it is not as painful as a bullet. I took a look at everyone who were all screaming, rushing here and there but my Riddhima was beside me. All my pain gone. I just want her by my side.

Riddhima: Kabir, Kabir. Listen to me. Stay awake. Don't close your eyes. The doctor is coming. Let's go to your bedroom. Come. ( to Aryan ) Aryan help me to take him to his bedroom.

Riddhima wrapped my arm around her neck and Aryan the other. They took me to the bedroom. I can't believe my Riddhima is taking me to the bedroom. I guess Taking This Shot Was Not Bad.

She and Aryan made me laid down. The doctor came and started checking me. He gave me some injection and I lost my consciousness.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

We all were waiting for the doctor to come. Things happened so fast I couldn't process everything. But I am thankful to Bappa that Kabir saved Ishani and nothing happened to her and her child.

Vansh: Why did you hurt yourself taking him to his bedroom? I was there, Angre was there, there were people to do that.

Riddhima: I know Vansh but Angre was busy looking out for the assassin and your leg is injured. That time no one was having the presence of mind. So I took things in my hand. Nothing else Vansh. We should be grateful to him that he saved Ishani.

Vansh: I know. I'm in debt of him. But you shouldn't be taking things in your hand. What if something happens to you?

I was going to answer but the doctor came out of Kabir's bedroom.

Doctor: Who is Riddhima?

Riddhima: Sir, I.

Doctor: The patient is constantly calling your name. I suggest you to take care of him for his speedy recovery. I have prescribed everything. Please feed him the medications on time. Thank you.

The doctor gave me the medications and left. Here Vansh was fuming in anger on the doctor's words.

Riddhima: Vansh, if Bappa has given me this way to payback to him, then shouldn't I be taking this chance?