But It Is Something

( Here it starts from the basketball match. Vihaan wins the match. Vihaan is Vihaan. )

VIHAAN'S POV:-

Dollar Biwi, you fall in such traps so easily. You really thought I'm Vansh. She was glaring at angrily. Suddenly there was a bang! We both went to the living room. There we saw VANSH!

He was all limping because of leg injuries. There was not a place where bandages were not there. Riddhima ran towards him and gave him support. I too walked fast towards them.

Riddhima: Vansh!

We carried him to the sofa. He sat there, relaxed a bit and then drank water. All the family members went to the farmhouse for a small picnic leaving both of us behind. After getting the energy, he started talking,

Vansh: Riddhima, first you're going to tell me the whole truth and then about this impostor. Okay?

She nodded and started talking. Her whole life was kept in front of us. All of this was shocking but I was regretting for taunting her.

Vansh: Riddhima, once, once I would have given you a chance to tell me all this. Everytime you tried telling me all this and I made you quiet. I'm sorry Riddhima.

Riddhima: No Vansh. You alone was not at mistake. I too did mistakes. I'm sorry for that.

Vansh: Now, the next question. Who the hell is this impostor?

Riddhima: Vansh, he's Vihaan. Your look-alike. I brought him to VR mansion to get rid of Kabir and Anupriya. But this man, whenever we got a chance, he would file for divorce or get the thrown people back into the mansion or do what not.

Vihaan: Oh Dollar Biwi, I needed some rift in my life. Just doing the things told is so boring. Just playing some dangerous games.

Vansh: Dare you call her Dollar Biwi. I'll slit this tongue of yours. And divorce, dude there's no place for divorce in our lives. We made ourselves inseparable from each other.

Vihaan: Oo Ma Gu Turu Lob! These are couple goals and not some clicking pictures. Am I right or Am I right?

Riddhima: But, now what to do?

Vansh: Look Riddhima, now I'm not in a state to do anything. I need this look-alike to handle the things which I can't right now. We'll tell the family members the truth and let him live here. For the world, he is Vansh RaiSinghania but for the family members he's Vihaan. We being together will obviously crush Kabir's plan. He'll take more time for a new plan. Till then, I'll recover.

VANSH'S POV:-

All of this is confusing. My look-alike. I never knew. But I need to focus on other things too.

It took two hours to explain all this to the family members. All were surprised and shocked. But the most shocked person was Daadi. She didn't even speak. Just listened to us and left to the bedroom. Everyone were happy but two people were not. Kabir and Anupriya. I'll need to recheck that are Riddhima's words true for Anupriya.

I came back in the room and saw Riddhima keeping some clothes in a suitcase. She heard me coming and turned back. She gave me support and took me to the bed. Made me sit and sat herself.

Vansh: Sweetheart, I missed you so so much. In the hospital, I was just thinking about you. Though the nurses were crushing on me and I must accept they were beautiful but at the end of the day, my heart went back to you.

Riddhima: Here too, that Vihaan is so much different from you. He used to flirt with me and those pickup lines were actually good but at the end of the day, my heart went back to you. I too missed you so so much.