Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima

( So janta ki bhaari demand par, this is cruise party shot. You can take it as a continuation or stand alone. But this is the cruise party shot. And no love lapatta between Riddhima and Kabir. )

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

Finally after a two hour talk between Sejal's boss and me, it was decided that I will be organising Vansh RaiSinghania's cruise party. Living in the same cruise with Vansh RaiSinghania is a big thing. Afterall he's Most Eligible Bachelor I've ever seen.

Right now, checkings are going on. My bags, my whole body, everything is been checked. After confirming, the lady let me in the cruise. Hmm. The breeze is so pure here.

I was enjoying the view when someone patted my shoulder. I looked behind and saw him standing,

Vansh: Good afternoon, Ms. Riddhima.

Riddhima: Good afternoon, Mr. RaiSinghania.

Vansh: Enjoying the view?

Riddhima: Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. RaiSinghania. I'll just check the arrangements.

And I ran towards the office. I should be working here and not enjoy stuff. I hope he won't complain to the company.

VANSH'S POV:-

Shit! I didn't mean that! I was genuinely asking her. Ugh! Again I'm all alone here now. I went back to Daadi and I saw her talking to someone. I moved a bit forward to see that person's face.

Annnd, I don't want to see her face again. It was Samaira. That girl is behind me like a mad person. And Daadi too encourages her. I was going back slowly when Daadi noticed me.

Daadi: Arey Vansh, come here. Look who's here to meet you.

I took a look at Samaira. With that small one piece, high heels and tons of makeup, she was looking... disgusting. Seriously, or even worst.

Samaira: Hi Vansh.

Vansh: Daadi, I have some work to do. I'll take a leave.

And I walked fast towards the opposite direction. I heard Daadi's shouts but ignored them. I entered the dining area and sat on a table. I took long breathes and ordered some water.

Riddhima ( from behind ): Mr. RaiSinghania, everything okay?

I looked back and saw her. My breathes were back to normal but then my heart started beating faster. I indicated Riddhima to sit beside me. She came in the front and sat down.

Vansh: Nothing, Ms. Riddhima. It's just that I needed some water.

Riddhima: Okay. And sir, I have done everything. The cruise staff will work smoothly till the party. And for the party, I'll take care of it in the evening.

Vansh: Oh yeah, party! Ms. Riddhima, you are invited to the party. We are meeting again and again, so why not know each other properly? So, you are invited and that's final.

Riddhima: Sure, Mr. RaiSinghania. Now, I'll leave. Enjoy your meal, sir.

I mentally pat myself for taking my chance. Although I know everything about you, Ms. Riddhima but it would be wonderful if you say something about yourself with that sweet voice of yours.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

I was going back to my room when I saw a girl in a wheelchair. I saw her face was im pain. I went towards her and knelt down in front of her.

Riddhima: Hello!

The girl: Hey!

Riddhima: I'm Riddhima. You?