•|| The Little Revenge ||•

( Here it starts from Kabir being poisoned by Vansh and Ahaana. Fake police kidnaps Riddhima. She gets kidnapped and enters the mansion. )

The doors of the mansion swung open and Riddhima came in stumbling. "VANSH! VANSH!" she screamed tired. "Vansh, where are you?" she whispered taking support of the sofa to stand still. "Riddhima! You here?" Vansh  faked concern. "Vansh, I did not poison Kabir. I don't even know how did the poison came in there" she tried convincing him. "Of course, you didn't. At last, first love is first love" he mocked at her.

"No Vansh, you are getting this all wrong. Please listen to me once" she pleaded him. "Riddhima, I'm done with this. I just want you out of my life. But I'm tied with this marriage. Why don't you just sign the divorce papers and let me live peacfully" he was adamant.

"Van..." she was cut down by the man descending the stairs clutching his stomach. "Riddhima, come'on. We decided on marrying each other once this Vansh RaiSinghania chapter is closed. Although it didn't happen but  there's no late for marriage" Kabir said smirking.

Just then a loud gunshot was heard. Riddhima held the gun in her hand firmly while Kabir there was wincing in pain. He knelt down on a knee holding the wound where the blood was oozing. His other knee had the bullet inside. "One more bullet on his head and he's dead. You still want that?" Riddhima asked. Vansh nodded in a no looking at Kabir's condition. With the blood all on the knee and the effect of poison still in his body, Vansh wasn't convinced giving him such a easy death.

"Angre, please take this man carefully to the hospital. Death is nothing infront of the mental torture he gave me" Angre left calling the ambulance. "Kabir, you might take this up as a gift for electric shock you gave me" she said politely. Vansh turned to her and started thinking. For the first time, he felt that he knows nothing about the game he's playing.

The ambulance came and took Kabir. Riddhima went with them to cover up her action. They entered the hospital and Kabir was taken to the  operation theatre. Riddhima went to the doctor's cabin and made him understand. First, he didn't listen but after hearing that she is Vansh RaiSinghania's wife, he had no other option but to accept and lie to the whole world for his life.

The operation theatre opened and Kabir was seen with his legs bandaged. The nurse asked Riddhima her relation with Kabir and she replied "Bhabhi. I'm his Bhabhi." The nurse smiled and let her in. She closed the door behind her and sat on the sofa in the corner.

"How dare you do this?" Kabir scowled. "Kabir, I'm sorry. I thought you were throwing the knife at me. But I understood that you threw the knife behind me at the tree towards the snake" she said nicely. She got up and moved close towards him. "I'm not dumb like you to scream away the truth. And you're the one trapping once the truth is out. Not me" she said raising her hands up.

Kabir smashed the bottle of medicines beside him on the table. Riddhima smirked and left. Now it was time to set up the other person who was poking her nose in her and Vansh's life. Riddhima drove the car and reached the mansion. She parked the car harshly and straight went to the dining table.

There Ahaana was sitting and having lunch peacefully with Vansh. Thankfully there was no one but them. She pulled Ahaana with her collar and made her stand. "He's getting dumber day by day but if you join him in his stupid works then the consequences won't be good" Riddhima said glaring at Vansh.

She left Ahaana's collar and sat beside Vansh. Ahaana grasped for air and sat down struggling for water. Vansh ran beside her and gave her some water. Riddhima smacked the plate infront of her. Vansh gave Ahaana the water and sat beside Riddhima. Ahaana ran out of the place fearing for her life.

"Vansh RaiSinghania going gentle on a girl is something I saw for the first time" Riddhima mocked. Vansh took the plate from her hand and served her. "Have some food" he gave her the plate full of her favourite. Riddhima took the bites of the food angrily.

Vansh adored his wife's jealousy. Her anger has always fascinated him. Then may it be frustation for not knowing about Ragini's truth or her monthly mood-swings. And he always loved to pamper her with small small stuff.

His thoughts again went back to the morning. Something was told which he never expected. She was electrocuted harshly. The action he would never think to do even in his nightmares.

"Riddhima, are you going to tell me about the electric shock?" "Why now? Enjoy having Kabir in the mansion just because you want some rift in your life. But because of you, each and every family member's life is at stake."

Riddhima went away leaving Vansh in deep thoughts. The words Riddhima said did catch Vansh's attention. He got alert about his enemies. The enemies with whom he plays can catch his family off guard anytime, anywhere. And his family getting hurt because of him will be silliness according to him.

Not to forget, he has his beautiful wife by his side. She is not known to the threats around as he never really showed her them. The only time she went out of the mansion was meeting him when he played the role of Vihaan. That too, Angre's personal bodygaurds used to follow her in disguise.

He knew she was safe but his enemies are not dumb. They would find smarter ways to kidnap her. While all the threats outside, he decided to keep Kabir at home. His biggest enemy was living under same roof. The person might have already started seeing dreams of marrying her and keeping her to himself, away from Vansh.

Riddhima not being with Vansh RaiSinghania will make him weak. And now, with everything on his shoulders, he can't go weak. "Angre, come here." The poor man who just came from the hospital ran towards his Boss. "Yes Boss, you called me?"

"I need you to shift Kabir to the safe house. Away from VR Mansion" Vansh ordered. Angre got confused upon hearing the safe house. "He'll of course stay safe from the world but not from Vansh RaiSinghania" Vansh smirked and left. Angre too got back to his work.

"Kabir is out of our lives" Vansh said relaxing on the bed. "Good" Riddhima replied sitting on the bed. "Do I stand any chance beside you or is everything over?" he asked fearing for her answer. "You should have listened to me" Riddhima said calmly. "I know, I made a mistake but this won't happen again" he said firmly. "Promise?" she extended her hand. "Promise" he accpeted her hand and held it tightly.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

I don't know why but I wanted Riddhima to shoot Kabir with sass just like I narrated. Hence I wrote this.  And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜