Not So Complicated Love Confession

( So this is a drabble. It's when Vansh and Riddhima didn't confess their feelings. Riddhima knows she loves Vansh but Vansh keeps denying his feelings. Let us just keep the suspense, past and bad things aside. Just them. )

VANSH'S POV:-

I've been busy for days. Not seeing Riddhima properly, not knowing what she's doing and most importantly I've not even talked to her properly. It was just me and my work, it made me remind of my bachelor days but today I have a wife. A small family, me and my wife.

Today, I got a chance. And I'm utilizing it to the fullest. I entered the room and saw her reading a book. She lifted her head and smiled innocently. I too smiled a bit. At last, she is the only person with whom I forget all the outside world. In these days, she has become friendly on her own. And I just went with the flow.

Vansh: Riddhima, today we are going to a party. Me and you, both are invited. It's a success party of my business friend Mr. Arora.

Riddhima: Oh. It's good. Atleast you'll get a break. You've been working your ass off from a few days. ( realising ) I mean you've been working too much these days.

I laughed. I really didn't have had someone who would talk to me this freely. "Working your ass off", it definitely suits me.

Vansh: Wait, I have brought something for you. I hope you like it. I'm not very good with this stuff.

I went to my wardrobe and picked up a box. I went to her and gave it to her. She opened it and looked at me.

Vansh: Is it good enough? I really want you to wear this. You'll look beautiful in it.

Riddhima: I'm definitely wearing it. Wait, I'll just go and wear it.

She left humming. She really has gotten comfortable with me. I guess it is a good sign. I also started getting ready. I chose a black blazer which will go with her dress. Somewhere in my heart, I too want to do some husband-wife things.

I got ready and started checking the security that will be needed. I was making calls with Angre to cross check everything. He told me to be relaxed. How can I be relaxed. My sweetheart is going to be introduced to the world as my wife for the first time. There will be people who'd like to hurt her. Angre was constantly relaxing me and just then the door opened. I hanged the call and stood still.

My breath hitched. I wasn't feeling anything around me. Just she coming towards me with that white gown, open hair, high heels and minimal makeup. I knew it would look awesome on her. I offered my hand and she took it. We left the mansion and reached the destination.

As soon as we descended the car, there were flashes everywhere. Photographers were clicking pictures, reporters were showering questions and the public was screaming. I looked at Riddhima and she was a bit uncomfortable. I held her hand tight and asked the guards to make a way. They did and I felt Riddhima's hand loosen a bit. I too loosened my hand but didn't leave.

We entered the open hall and a bunch of people came towards me. I knew they were here to talk about their oldies talks which were totally uninteresting.

Mr. Khanna: Good evening, Mr. RaiSinghania. Who is this beautiful lady beside you?

Mr. Malhotra: Yes Mr. RaiSinghania. As far as we know, you were never interested in girls.

Mr. Mehra: You never used to give them a look to them. And today you yourself are seen with a lady. She must be special.

I felt Riddhima's hand again getting tighter. She must be getting panic attacks. I looked at her and she was recovering herself. She looked back at me with a assuring smile.