•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•

( Here it starts from Riddhima getting drunk. Anupriya and Kabir are not related. )

"Vaaansh" she screamed in excitment. Her husband who was searching her from last fifteen minutes heard the voice and ran towards the voice. There he saw his wife struggling to stand with the tray. "Vansh, come. I made meethi bhaat for you" she paused every word she spoke.

Vansh came and gave her some support. He got alert that something is definitely wrong. He looked at the bottle on the table and shook his head. "You're drunk" he said fearing the consequences. "Galat. Look, I'm sober" she said standing still but failed at the end.

He ignored her statement and took the tray from her hands. Once stable, he slid his other hand in her waist and held her tightly. He slowly made her walk. She too went along with him. "How do you manage the house, family and me at the same time?" she asked him curious. "Let's go" he said taking her to their room.

"Arey, I'm not going back to our room" she was dejected with his action. "Why?" "I feel too much of caged there" she said scrunching her nose. He got sad to know this. He was used to living for days in his own mansion but she wasn't. She was a free bird who was suddenly caged and was not able to do anything about it. "Let's go to the poolside" she pointed at the poolside and ran down.

The silence which settled the poolside was again filled with voices. Her voices. She had always made the poolside lively. More than her bedroom, she would be found at the poolside. She sat down looking at the stars. Vansh came and sat beside her.

"The meethi bhaat. Where is it?" she looked around. "Here" he brought the tray infront of her. "Never takes care of himself. Always I have to look for his health. Now too, not have had a bite from the morning. Such a careless person" she murmured to herself. This care for his health wasn't unnoticed by him.

She took a spoon full of meethi bhaat and fed him. "You didn't have anything from morning, you should have it too" Vansh said with his mouth full of meethi bhaat. Riddhima widened her eyes as she didn't expect him to notice. She always thought that they lived different lives living under the same roof. But she was proved wrong. He took the spoon from her hand and fed her too.

After sharing a whole bowl of meethi bhaat, they both laid on the mini bed they were sitting on. The sky full of stars was the view seen infront of them. "So, how did you end up drinking vodka?" he chuckled. "I was exhausted and needed water. So I drank the whole water, although it was a bit different. And I DID NOT DRINK VODKA" she screamed in his ears.

"Why not alcohol?" "Not my type. I'm just a simple girl with simple dreams" she replied looking at the stars. "Then tell me your dreams" he was always curious of what her dreams might be. She bored into his eyes and drifted back to the stars. "I've always wished to live a simple life. With a simple man. But He, the God had some other plans" she pointed at the sky. "And today, I'm Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania. Wife of the famous Business Tycoon, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania." May she be under alcohol influence but those words directly came from her heart.

She got up and sat straight. She was already tired from the things happening around her past two days. Ishani and Angre's wedding, innumerous attacks on her and Vansh's regular threats were making her tired. "It's late night now. And I'm tired too. Let's go back" she pleaded. He held her again and made the way to the bedroom. Without changing the clothes, she covered herself with the duvet and slept into deep slumber.

Riddhima opened her eyes and saw the man who calls her as His Sweetheart. His milky white complexion has always tempted her. He rubbed his eyes and the ring in the fourth finger on his left hand was to be seen. The ring which is being worn on her name.

He was her husband. Something which she never thought in her wildest dreams. A month ago, she was all set to marry the man of her dreams with a simple life leading ahead. And today, she is married off to a man she hardly knows. But in these days she was confident that the man infront of her would never force her into something she isn't comfortable with.

A sharp pain passed through her head and she winced. Hearing her, he woke up and gave her some support. After she being stable, he got up and brought a glass of lemon juice and some painkillers. "Here. Have them" he ordered. She looked at him and concern was fully plastered on his face. She took the juice and the painkillers.

"You mistakenly had some vodka last night" he said sipping the coffee. She tried hard but her head refused to regain such a memory. She had known that people mostly don't remember the things they do in drunken state. "Anything serious I did?" He shook his head and finished his coffee. He looked at his wife who was pressuring her head. He walked towards her, made her lay on his lap and started massaging her head.

She stiffened at first but then relaxed. While massaging, his eyes went to the girl laying in his lap. She always looked innocent to him but he knew if needed, she'll unleash her evil side to protect her loved ones. But, when he thought he wasn't included in that list, she proved him wrong.

She took the bullet for him and he went confused. But that time, he had promised himself to protect his wife from the whole world. And that's what he did past two days. She was attacked multiple times, but by God's grace, he was able to save her. He now needed to know who did all this and to be punished.

The knock on the door broke his thoughts. He looked down and she was again asleep. He placed her delicately and opened the door. There he saw Angre. His right hand. The person without whom Vansh RaiSinghania in business is incomplete. "Boss, I got the information" Angre said with determination.

They went towards the study room. "Boss, the Devraj Singh Rathore in the mansion isn't the real one. He's Kabir in disguise." Vansh smirked and gave him the permission. Angre understood his Boss's commands and turned around. "Make sure he gets the worst torture one would have ever faced" Vansh ordered. Angre ran fast for the work assigned.

Vansh went towards the piano and played it. This time, it wasn't due to any pain but happiness. He was finally happy that his prey had himself entered the trap. And once a person enters VR mansion, it is no difficult for Vansh RaiSinghania to make the person disappear like he never existed.

Riddhima came inside the study room and stood infront of him. He looked at her and started singing. After a bad singing session, he waited for her to speak. "You look happy today" she asked him raising her eyebrows. "Pack our bags. We're leaving for Paris" he said in a singing tune. "Paris?" she asked. "Yeah. Our honeymoon is still pending" he replied. It was time to set his caged bird free once again but with new restrictions.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

SiddhiMandekar I'm so so sorry. I know you've been waiting for this but I was busy with household stuff as lockdown can be imposed anytime. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜