•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•

( Here it starts from Vansh as Vihaan takes wrong names of Ishani's baby. But here they fail to prove that he is Vansh and thrown out of the house.  )

INDICATING DISGUISED VANSH AS VIHAAN.

"Now?" he asked her. "Wait a minute" she replied concentrating on her head. After a few minutes, she got up excited and hugged Vihaan. "I got a place to live for us" she finally said it after a hour of sitting on the bus stand. "Oh wow! Where?" he tried to make her tell the place. "Come'on. I won't disappoint you" she said pulling his hand in one and suitcase in other.

"Nice row house" he complimented looking at the house in front of him. "Just make sure the neighbours make an image of us being just friends" she said checking around. "Why?" "Arey Riddhima, after so many days? Kabir baba is also not around from a past few days" said one of the neighbours. Vihaan ran to the door, checked the name plate and was shocked. 'Kabir Veer Sharma' was written in bold letters.

He came back and stood beside Riddhima and tried to cover his shock for the lady infront of him. "Woh aunty, I was a bit busy these months. Also, my this friend Vihaan is a con artist. So, today there a girl was needed to play the role of a married girl. So he suggested my name. That's why this nupital chain and vermillion" she said quickly to the lady who was trying to decode whether the nupital chain and vermillion are true or false.

"We were in hurry and decided not to change our costumes. Kabir is coming back in two days. Till then he suggested us to live in his house as my hostel is too small" she lied smoothly. After hundreds of more questions, the neighbour was convinced and let the duo alone. "Why his house?" Vihaan asked as soon as the lady was gone. "Because Vansh was too much eager to give my hostel room to someone else. He did that without my consent" she answered walking towards the door.

"The keys?" she looked around searching for them. "Ha. Remembered" she snapped her fingers and took the small stool which was lying in the corner of the mini garden. She placed it just in the middle of the door. She stood on the stool and removed the bulb just above it. She pushed the stool aside with her legs and smashed the bulb. The bulb broke and the key was to be seen inside. Riddhima quickly opened the door, pulled Vihaan and their suitcases and closed the door.

She turned around and found her and Kabir's photos everywhere. "Wow, Dollar Biwi. Were you a two timer?" Vihaan asked looking at the photos. "Maybe. NO" she whispered at first but screamed next still looking at all the photos. "Anyways, this is the place we are living, obviously, for now" she said loudly. "Roommates. Not bad" Vihaan smirked and sat on the couch comfortably and turned on the TV.

"Bring some popcorn and wine na" Vihaan said focusing on the football match on the TV. "Ayy! This isn't your home to leave orders" she was pissed. "It wasn't my fault that I did not knew the names of Ishani's baby" he mocked her. "Okay fine" she gave up.

She kept the bucket of popcorn and bottles of wine on the table infront of the sofa. "There's so much stress around" she said touching her lips to the wine bottle and gulping a large amount in one go. He too took some wine and popcorn.

Riddhima woke up with the voice of breaking of glass. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was sitten on the floor resting her head on the couch and Vihaan taking full control over the couch. The glass broke becuase of Vihaan flipping towards the others side. 'Wine really had me a headache' she thought massaging her forehead.

She took some painkillers from the medicine box and went towards the kitchen for some water. There on the dining table she saw a file. She read a page and came to know that those were about Kabir's illegal businesses. She quickly took the medicines and went towards his mini office. There on the shelves, many files were kept. She sat on one of the chairs and started reading them.

"Are you even serious?" she said irritated to Vihaan who just woke up and was now munching the chips loud sitting infront of her. "Areww. I waw hungwy" he said with his mouth full of chips. She just looked at him irritated and got back to reading. "Awcha. Okwy. Waiw" he gulped all the chips down and asked, "Tell me now. What are you doing?"

"I just got Kabir's illegal businesses documents. I'm calling my lawyer friend here. He'll tell us how much punishment will the government give him" she exclaimed to him. "What about me?" he asked. "You be Vihaan only. Being Vansh would be suspicious" she replied. She called her friend and went to the bathroom.

Riddhima came out wearing a simple sweatshirt and jeans. She dried her hair and went in the living room. There Vihaan was playing video games. "I'm ready. Now you go" she said leaving for the kitchen. "No nupital chain and vermillion" he asked surprised.

"I was married in three days without letting anyone get a small bit about it. My friend would be in shock seeing me wearing those ornaments. Also, I'm a widow, remember. The marriage you are considering isn't even a marriage to me. It's just a part of the deal" she said collecting all the ingredients for breakfast.

She made the breakfast of her favourite and sat down to relax. Just then, the bell rang and she opened the door. There she saw her orphange friend standing. She took him in and hugged him tightly. Vihaan cleared his throat and she turned around. "When would you learn to wear a shirt?" she said throwing the useless file which was on the showcase. "Why? Don't you love it?" Vihaan tried to trap her.

"Just ignore him. He's hell bent on ruining my image" she said to the man beside him who was chuckling on his friend's acts. "By the way, who is he?" Vihaan asked a bit pissed. "Aniket. Advocate Aniket" Riddhima replied. After that, Vihaan ran, wore a jersey and came out.

"So, long time, no see?" Aniket teased her. "Lot of things happened in my life. I just want an assurance you'll not open your mouth in front of the world. It's confidential" Riddhima pleaded. "We orphans have only each other in the world to share stuff. So go on" Aniket assured her.

Riddhima shared all the chaos going on in her life including the Vihaan thing. Aniket quietly listened to her. Vihaan too was hearing out attentively. "I just found out the files which show that he has done too many illegal stuff. I just need to know will he get lifetime punishment?" "Let me take a glance at these files" Aniket said flipping the pages.

Riddhima went to bring the breakfast and Vihaan moved towards Aniket. "She's my wife. I'm Vansh RaiSinghania. I just needed to act to bring about the truth. Stay away from her" Vansh scowled. Riddhima came in the living room with a tray. "So, what's going on here?" Riddhima questioned. "Nothing, just asking Aniket whether he is a Ronaldo fan or Messi fan" Vansh said holding his jersey.

"Here. Take the breakfast. And tell me, what will be the next procedure?" Riddhima asked tensed. "You don't take tension. Everything will be done by me. You just relax" Aniket said looking at Vansh. Vansh smirked and Aniket wiped the sweat beads formed on his forehead. "Soon, we'll be out of this, sweetheart" Vansh said looking at Riddhima which she ignored thinking he is again pulling her leg by imitating Vansh.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

Here it is! Maybe boring. Also, something is cooking in my mind. If possible, it will be represented to y'all very soon. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜