Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason

( Here it starts from the first time Chang calls Vansh after their meet. This phone call is my imagination based. )

VANSH'S POV:-

This man is calling me from morning. I first decided to not to answer him but his constant calls are irritating me. So I recieved his call.

Chang: Finally VR, you picked up my call. Looks like you're scared. Of course you must be. Afterall I'm gonna ruin your name in our business.

Vansh: Chang, you're not not doing this, okay? I'm trying my best to find the culprit. But you're not doing anything.

Chang: Man, your threatening won't scare me now. Your focus is now disturbed by your beautiful wife. You are loosing it man!

Vansh: Oh am I?

Chang: Ye... yeah.

Vansh Then what about you?

Chang: Wh... what about m... me?

Vansh: Seems like you've forgotten. No worries, I'll help you with reminding. Let's go the past. When you were in search of a source of income and accidentally stumbled upon me.

Chang: So...

Vansh: You know na, I love helping rookies. Although it doesn't match my reputation, I somehow manage to help. And remember I did the same with you.

Chang: So what? I payed you back. Remember loads of money?

Vansh: Oh! The money you gave was a money payback but who will pay back for the willingness I brought in my mind for you. You know, it takes a lot of energy to create a willingness wala feeling.

Chang: You're not doing this, right VR?

Vansh: Oh yes! I'm doing this. They call me a cold-hearted mafia for a reason. How could I break their trust? So, Mr. Chang today I'm asking you to tell me THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO IS GIVING YOU SO MUCH STRENGTH THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO ME THAT EASILY.

Chang: I... it's... a pol... police off... officer. Hi... his na... name is Ka... Kabir.

Vansh: Well, it's Inspector Kabir. So Chang, tell me something about your conversation with him.

Chang: He sa... said he has those dia... diamonds. If I am inter... interested then he is re... ready to de... deal with me.

Vansh: Now you are going to play along with him. Do as I say. No questions, nothing.

Chang: But... I told you... the name. Now... please leave... me.

Vansh: Oh Chang! You don't want your dirty little secrets to be out or do you?

Chang: You... were drunk... that day!

Vansh: Did you really think that way? Someone beside me is getting drunk and spitting out his dark secrets and you expect me to get drunk with him? No Chang, no. Again they call me a cold-hearted mafia for a reason. So tell me Chang are you going to help me?

Chang: Ye... yes.

Vansh: Clearly, Chang and loudly.

Chang: YES, I'M GOING TO HELP YOU.

Vansh: Better. And first and last warning, DO NOT TAKE MY WIFE'S NAME ON YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. Or else look at the four bodygaurds behind you. A bundle of money and the three of them are back in my army. They'd beat the crap out of you. You know, my ex-employees are still that loyal to me. And dare you fire them. I need them to keep a track on you.

I hung the call. That bastard! He thought he could over power me. Nah dude! You gotta be smart if you want to compete the VR. I went to the study room and made some arrangements so that Kabir and Chang can meet. I ordered Chang to tell me the place where they're gonna meet. I took the car and left to the place with Angre.