You Not Talking To Other Men

( Here it starts from Kabir entering VR Mansion as Devraj Singh Rathore. Kabir had no personal motive behind sending Riddhima to VR mansion and Riddhima is unaware of Kabir being Devraj Singh Rathore. )

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

This person Devraj Singh Rathore seems to be familiar. I've never met him but still he gives me some known vibes. But I must agree that person is a friendly man. He talks to me, helps me in stuff and also does work perfectly. Now too, he's helping me in creating rangoli.

Devraj: I still don't understand how do you handle such a dangerous person. Like Mr. RaiSinghania always stays in huff. You must be really special if he married you.

I smiled sadly. Only I know why I had married Vansh. But he forcing me to marry him, I still didn't understand this thing.

I looked around and saw Vansh at a corner gazing angrily at me. What did I do now that made him angry? I really don't understand him sometimes.

I excused myself from Mr. Devraj and went towards Vansh. He has to stop looking at me like that.

Riddhima: What did I do now that you're this much angry?

Vansh: What? I'm not angry at you. I was just looking at the rangoli. Why would I be angry? Anyways, I have work to do. I'm leaving.

He lied. It was evident on his face. Why can't he talk like a normal person? And everytime I try to talk, he says thst he has work and leaves.

KABIR'S POV:-

This is how you do your work perfectly. Looking at Vansh being jealous, I'm sure he'll soon realize that he has fallen in love. That too with my Riddhima. And then he'll tell all his secrets to Riddhima and she'll say it to me. And then I could resign from all this.

Riddhima came back after talking to Vansh. We continued to do our work. I looked at Riddhima who was innocently drawing rangoli.

There was some rangoli on her cheeks. Looks like destiny wants to help me. I moved forward to remove the rangoli from her face. She looked at me confused but I lifted my hand towards her face.

Before I could reach, she was lifted up  in those big arms by Vansh. Buh-bye guys. I hope love blooms in your heart. I wish y'all the best.

VANSH'S POV:-

Now this was the moment when my patience was lost. Some random person catching every chance to be with my wife whereas I don't even get a piece of her.

Just he was moving closer to her, my blood was boiling higher. The nerve of him to be close to my wife. I took Riddhima in my arms and took her to our room.

I made her sit on the bed and ran to the bathroom. Made my one hand wet and took a towel with the other. I went back to her. Sat down beside her and removed the rangoli from her cheeks with my wet hand. Took the towel and wiped her face properly.

Vansh: Sweetheart, I guess you're forgetting that you are my wife.

Riddhima: Unfortunately.

I kissed her cheeks softly. Dare she say "Unfortunately" again. She is my wife so she is. There's no between in it.

Vansh: But still YOU ARE MINE.

She looked at me shocked. I left the room smirking. Now she'll start to understand what it means by being Vansh RaiSinghania's wife.

The day was full of Ishani and Angre's wedding rituals. I followed Riddhima everywhere and didn't give her a chance to talk to anyone. Though that Devraj Singh Rathore was trying to talk to her but I didn't let him. Now too, I'm seeing him coming towards us. It's time for a small tease, Riddhima baby.