Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )

( Let's go into the past. Like not too deep. But yeah, the Vihaan one. Here it starts from the romantic date night. What if there was a real look-alike called Vihaan and he really used to work for Vansh. )

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

This Vihaan told me the whole thing. He used to really work for Vansh. And used to change places with him. If it's true then whom did I marry? Vansh or Vihaan? What type of question I'm asking myself. Of course I married Vansh. But then whom did I fell in love with? Of course Vansh. This Vihaan is totally different from Vansh. Oh God! This is so confusing.

He told me the truth. Now it's my turn. I'm tired of keeping things to myself. If Vansh trusted him so much then why shouldn't I?

Riddhima: Vihaan, now it's my turn. There were many things I kept away from Vansh. I never got the chance to say these things to him. But since he trusted you so much, I decided to tell my truth.

I started blurting out things. From Kabir's proposal to he asking me the price of love. And coming into VR mansion as a spy and staying there as Vansh's wife. Also about the day Vansh jumped off the cliff. I told him everything.

Riddhima: You always wanted to know my truth, right? So this is it. You can say I did with my own will or I was manipulated. But I did betray my Vansh. And everyday I'm paying for it.

And I left from there. I didn't want him to see me crying. Or else he'll think I'm a weak woman. I came back to my room and slept. Slept with the memories of me and Vansh.

VIHAAN'S POV:-

I was so excited to know the truth of her but now, now I'm regretting her for taunting her for Vansh's so called death. This Vansh never knows the whole truth and starts reacting. I need to call him to tell him what Riddhima confessed right now. I called him right away.

Vansh: Now what did you do? Look I'm already angry for you taking MY WIFE on a romantic date. Just because I'm not able to come there due to injuries doesn't mean you'll take MY WIFE on your own.

Vihaan: Will you stop? Here, I'm trying to impress her with full potential and there she just keeps saying "My Vansh, my Vansh, my Vansh". It's hurts to a single man. Understand my pain man.

Vansh: Heyyy. You're not doing that anymore, okay? She is mine. And tell me what happened in this so called romantic date of yours?

Vihaan: We became intimate. Oh God! Her juicy, pink, pulpy lips on mine. What a feeling it was! I'm telling you, she'll soon get tired of you and come back to me. Just wait and watch us getting married.

Vansh: Fuck off! I'm coming right now. I knew you'll do some jaadu-tona on her. You're fired.

Vihaan: Of course not, Vansh. You cannot fire your very own twin-brother, right? Aur tumhe mere iss exclusive chehre ki jarurt hai. So no. And I was kidding. She is still yours. Ewww! How do you expect me to do all this with my bhabhi!

Vansh: Hush! Such a relief. But now let's get serious. What did she tell you?

Vihaan: I told you thousand times not to react before knowing the whole truth, but you were never ready to listen to me. Look what you did. My  bhabhi was innocent all this time. She must be so sad.

Vansh: What are you saying? Tell me clearly.

I told him everything that Riddhima confessed. He was silent all the time.
After completing my talk he spoke up,

Vansh: What if she must be lying? Just in order to play safe. She can be very shaatir you know.

Vihaan ( frustated ): You know what? Abhi tak bas maang me sindoor bhara hai maine. Mai chahu toh shaadi bhi kar lu uske saath. Phir rote baithna zindagi bhar ki kaash Vihaan ki baat sach maani hoti. How could you man? Trust her for once. She really is in depression after your so called death. I guess it's high time for you to her.

Vansh: You're right. Bring her to me tomorrow. I'll talk to her.

I hung the call. Now, get ready bhabhi. You'll get your happiness back. But I'll have to stay alert. This Kabir is always keeping tracks on me.

I was going into the bedroom when I saw Kabir coming. God! I hope he didn't hear my and Vansh's conversation.

Kabir: Oh hey, half-bro. How was your date night? All good good.

Vihaan: Does it matter you?

Kabir: Of course, this is Riddhima we're talking about. I must say she was looking smoking hot.

Vihaan: Stop! This is my wife you're talking about. And I guess you've realized that you have indeed lost a gem. Thank you half-bro.

He left fuming in anger. Thank God, he didn't hear about my and Vansh's talks. Dumbass! I'm getting irritated of him. Such a patient person Riddhima is! She can handle this man so well. Hats-off to you, bhabhi.

NOTE:

So dear diana97ooo thanks to you. You gave me such a good idea. I'm totally loving to write about it. So much that there are 2 parts. And also the title is too long. Bear with me. I really liked it. So deciding to keep it like that. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜