•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )

( Here it starts from Sunny proposing Ishani. Also Riddhima not even once contacted Kabir after her marriage. And Vansh doesn't know Kabir and Kabir and Anupriya have no relation. No Vansh telling Sunny to keep watch on Riddhima. )

RIDDHIMA'S P.O.V-

I stood there rooted to my place looking at the person in front of me. The world around me stopped. Fear crept out of my heart. 'What if he is here to take me with him?' It was not the same love I used to feel for him but hatred and disgusting were the only feelings justifying my situation.

"Who is he?" Ishani startled me with her voice. She was pointing at him who was standing beside Sunny. "Oh him. He is my bestfriend Kabir" Sunny said patting Kabir's shoulder. Kabir just gave a forced smile. "He's going to stay with me during the whole engagement ceremony" Sunny concluded.

"So what do you do, Mr. Kabir?" Vansh started with his interrogation. "I'm a party organiser, Mr. RaiSinghania" Kabir answered in a low voice. "What a coincidence, Mr. Kabir! My wife too is a party organiser" Vansh exclaimed. "I bet you both must be knowing each other" he taunted looking angrily at me.

I shook my head in a NO and made my way to the kitchen making a excuse of bringing sweets for all. I entered the kitchen and left out a long breath. I composed myself and gulped down some water. I removed the box of sweets from the refrigerator and plated them on the plates. I was shivering a bit but took the tray cautionsly and gave everyone a piece each.

VANSH'S P.O.V-

She was giving everyone the sweets. But when she went to Kabir, I lost my cool. I walked towards them and Riddhima shivered a bit. She somehow gave Kabir the sweet and turned towards me. "Should I make meethi bhaat for you?" she asked me nervously. "Bring it to my office" I said harshly and left the place.

I sat down on my chair and pressed my forehead. The door opened and Angre came in. "I thought it must be Riddhima" I tried to control my anger. "You should not have scared her to this extent" he sounded as a friend. "She is not able to be normal in front of you" he continued. "He is here. What if she decides to go with him?" I feared. "She will not. If she wanted to leave, she would have done it on the very first night of your marriage" he said the truth.

The door knocked and Angre opened it. Riddhima came in with the tray in her hands. She kept the tray on the table. "Angre, you may leave and close the door behind you." He nodded and did what I said. Riddhima stood there like a robot. I brought a chair beside mine and made her sit. She sat down and started fidgeting with her ring. The VR ring.

"Feed me" I ordered her. She looked up shocked. "I said, feed me." She took the bowl in her hands and filled a spoon. She brought the spoon filled towards my mouth shaking. I gently placed my hand on her and guided her hand to my mouth. I saw her shoulders relaxing but her face was still shocked.

I too made her eat with my hands. Once we were done with meethi bhaat, she gave me some water, took the tray and left. Angre came back and gave me a questioning look. "I'm trying to normalize things between us" I whispered. He gave me a wide smile and started with the work.

RIDDHIMA'S P.O.V-

I came back from the office and headed to the kitchen. "Riddhima" Sunny exclaimed from behind. I turned around and saw him and Kabir standing. "Can I help you anything, Sunny?" I asked gently. "Ishani ordered to have the engagement ceremony tonight itself. So I thought why not you and Kabir organise it? You're having no problem in it, I guess" he suggested.

"Ya, sure man. I would take Riddhima's help if needed. You relax and get ready for the engagement." Sunny looked convinced and left both of us alone.

I tried to ignore the situation and turned to the kitchen. "Wait, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania" Kabir taunted. He came closer to me and I moved backwards. "Maintain the distance, Mr. Kabir" I warned. He moved a bit back and gave me a death glare. "Don't you think you are becoming too much of a wife. This special meethi bhaat for him and all." I decided not to answer.

We stood there like that when I heard Sia's voice. "Bhabhi, I need your help in dresses. Come na." I walked to her. Held grip of her wheelchair handle and said, "Sorry to say, Mr. Kabir, but I will be busy with Sia. I could not be able to help you." I gave him the excuse and left from there.

VANSH'S P.O.V-

I looked at Riddhima going with Sia and smirked. 'Well done, Sia. I'm glad you reached the exact time. You have not let your brother down.' I went back to my room and decided to take a nap. '48 hours. I have not slept for 2 days. The burden of work is increasing.' And I dozed off.

I was awake with the voice of something falling down. I opened my eyes and swiftly took the gun out of the drawer and placed it on the first person I saw. She gasped loud. "It's me, Riddhima" she said breathing heavily. I scrunched my nose on again making her scared.

I kept the gun back and asked her, "What was that sound?" "My... my makeup bo... box" she stuttered. "Sorry" she murmured while picking up her stuff. "What's the time now?" "6 in the evening." "Shit! I overslept" I muttered to myself. "You needed it. You didn't sleep for 2 nights" she said concerned. I was surprised that she notices my existence.

I sat down on the bed bringing myself completely out of the sleeping zone. I looked back at Riddhima who was looking at her dress adoring. "You look beautiful in it, sweetheart" I complimented her. She gave me a smile and I guess my heart is fully filled with Riddhima for the day. "You should get ready." I looked at my watch and hurried.

I came out of the room and didn't see Riddhima. I let out a disappointed sigh and left for the engagement ceremony. There Riddhima was standing in the corner alone. I was about to go towards her when Ishani dragged me. She asked me to stand with her during the whole ceremony. I didn't have the guts to say no to her and obeyed.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

145k it is! Wow! RraArmy, thank you to y'all that the trend was this successful. Not praising myself but I tweeted almost 200 tweets. I know I'm crazy. Also I got some recognition in the Twitter Fandom. My four tweets went too much viral. Although the numbers increased but these are them.
\/

And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there

And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜