•|| Anew Friendship ||•

( Here it starts from Riddhima and Kabir's first wedding. But Riddhima doesn't take help of Vihaan. )

The suit was banged on the ironing table and Vihaan held the cloth iron tight in his hand. 'How could she marry him? She's mine' he huffed looking at his laptop. It was just infront of the ironing table displaying the whole view of VR Mansion. Each and every camera was showing the decorations in white.

He changed the view to his bedroom and saw Riddhima holding her white wedding lehenga amd going in the bathroom with a lady. He looked away and concentrated on the work in front of him. He thought she'll come for help after the humiliation she faced by Kabir and Anupriya at the poolside but no.

Looking at her shattered, his heart pained. He heard each and every word Kabir and Anupriya said through the CCTV cameras. He kept playing the recording again and again and tortured himself just to make himself realize that she was not wrong the way he thought her to be. She was innocent and broken the whole damn time and he was planning different ways to torture her.

He kept the cloth iron beside harshly and took the bottle of vodka from the counter. It had been his addiction to lessen his pain from the day everything was confessed. He let down a large gulp and threw the bottle in the dustbin. 'I need to stay in my consciousness to stop the wedding' he alerted himself and sat down holding her photo in his hand.

"I'm sorry Riddhima. I wronged you. You were innocent the whole damn time. I was the only one who kept my eyes suspicious about your actions. How much I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from jumping off the cliff" he said caressing her photo. He held the photo to his heart and continued, "But now that I've changed my identity, I need to stay as someone else to play my games. Once they're confuse with my identity, we can easily find proofs against them."

He felt something wrong and ran to the bathroom. There he puked out everything left in his stomach. He was happy and promised himself not to touch alcohol. He came out with a towel in his hand cleaning his face. He eyes fell on the laptop and saw a lady coming out of the bathroom with her face hidden by the veil. He threw the towel away and took the laptop and sat on the bed.

The body was almost as same as Riddhima but wasn't hers. He knew this thing very well. Behind her, Riddhima came out in casuals. She was talking to the lady infront of her. "You sit beside him all the time. He'll come to know that you're not Riddhima but it will be too late then. I just need 15 minutes to run away from here. Okay?" The lady nodded and sat on the bed.

Riddhima took out a small bag from her closet and wore it on her back. She heard Anupriya coming and ran to the bathroom. Anupriya came and took the lady out of the room but harshly. Once assured, Riddhima came out of the bathroom and ran to the window. Due to short angle the way how she jumped off the window and in which direction she went was not seen.

Vihaan changed the view to the gates. There he saw her running away quietly away from the guards. He tried but couldn't see where did she go. Vihaan got up and kept the suit back to the closet. He cleaned everything. The whole time, a question was disturbing him, 'Where the hell did she ran away?' Because Kabir knows every detail about her friends and would track her down easily.

He say down on his chair tired looking at the chaos going on in VR Mansion. Kabir yelling at everyone, Anupriya running here and there in attempts to find her, Dadi's face relaxed and others still mourning at his death. But he noticed that the same panic was plastered on Chachi and Aryan's face as Anupriya.

'Are they involved too?' he guessed as there had been meetings between Chachi, Aryan, Kabir and Anupriya but in rooms. And there were no cameras in their rooms for privacy. He had just seen them going in and coming out. The numbers of their meetings increased and Vihaan grew more and more suspicious. Today, his doubts were given a strong proof about all four of them involved.

Vihaan stretched and the other computer beeped. He turned there and saw Riddhima standing at the entrance of his cottage through his CCTV camera. He had put one there too if in case someone comes to know about his existence. The bell rang and Vihaan ran to the entrance. He opened the door and saw his wife standing there whom he longed to meet.

"Excuse me, can I get a place to stay here for the night?" He got disappointed but plastered it and acted as the Vihaan she left him last time. "Uhhh yes. Of course" he said indicating her to come in. She came in and looked around. "The whole house is still the same" she was impressed by the whole house being clean. "So. May I know why are you seeking for a place to stay while being Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania?" She turned to him shocked.

"After your praising, I goggled that who the hell is Vansh RaiSinghania and found out that he is a big Businessman. Some reports even tell that he is Mafia King too. You are his wife. You too hold too much money and power." "But I prefer not to use them" he was cut in between by Riddhima.

"And long story short, I ran away from my unwanted wedding" she said relaxing on the sofa waiting for him to ask questions. Five minutes passed but no question was asked. "You have no questions?" "No. I know that these type of weddings take place in form of business deals. So must be any one of them" he lied smoothly. "Heck no. This ain't a novel we're reading. Anyways leave. Are you up for a deal?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

Vihaan was beyond happy from inside. He knew it well what was she asking for. But still continued his act and faked shock. "Which deal?" "A deal in which you will have to act as my husband. You look exactly as my husband, the only thing you will have to do is act" she replied. "And the way he talks, walks, eat, sleep, everything will be taught by me."

"But..."
"1 crore."
"Let me..."
"5 crore."
"Atleast..."
"7 crore."
"I want to say..."
"10 crore and that's final" she concluded banging her hand on the table.

Vihaan looked at her impressed. His wife had been too much of confident and secretly he has been enjoying that. The way she had been protecting his family from the time he was absent there made her Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania in true senses and he was proud of it. And now that she has asked him to help her, together their enemies will have to fail anyhow.

"Back to earth, Mr. Vihaan" she startled him snapping her fingers. "I'm in" he extended his hand. "Great" she shook hands with him finalizing the deal. "We have the whole night for some rehearsals because we need to enter VR Mansion tomorrow itself. I can't put Dadi, Sia, Ishani and her baby's life at risk" she said anxiously.

"Hey, relax. Now that you've made it mandatory for me to accept the deal, we'll solve this thing together, okay?" he consoled her. The least he can do is support her unknowingly till matter settles. "I have a perfect plan and we need to execute it from tomorrow itself" she smirked and got impressed. She started explaining him the plan. Once finished, Riddhima relaxed on the sofa and Vihaan clapped his hands. Riddhima let out a small laugh and was herself surprised getting comfortable to someone.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

Y'all demanded and I wrote it. And don't ask me what's the "perfect plan" as I, myself don't know about it. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜