Rising Up My Sweetheart Again

( This is a total imagination based on the glimpses we got before the re-marriage. And here Vansh unintentionally hit the car of Riddhima's parents. He will not go jail because he paid for his deeds in the juvenile centre. )

VANSH'S POV:-

She is devatated. Completely devastated. And I here can't do anything about it. She got to know  about her parents death. And I was the reason. I am the reason she is orphan today. My one silly action costed me my life. My life 'Riddhima'.

She is silent. Doesn't talk, doesn't react, and most importantly doesn't smile. She has stopped eating food and drinking water. All the time she is in her earlier bedroom staring at the wall.

Whenever Daadi or Sia approach, she politely declines. Whenever I approach, she pretends I'm not in the room. She only responds to Angre as he is her brother. She eats on his saying and drinks on his saying.

She only talks to Angre that also about how their parents must be, what occupation their parents must be having, how much used to love them and so on.

Angre has also stopped talking to me. He only talks to me regarding work. I tried speaking to him but he also ignores me.

I talked to a psychiatrist about Riddhima's condition. The doctor said that she badly needs therapy. I was adamant on making my sweetheart normal again by me only. So the doctor gave me some tips and I'm on my way to the hostel to meet Sejal.

Sejal: Mr. RaiSinghania, you here? Is everything okay? What about Riddhima? Where is she?

Vansh: Sejal, cam we have a talk? A proper one?

She nodded and led me to the room. She gave me coffee and sat opposite me. I explained her everything and also Riddhima's situation. She became emotional but then she covered it up.

Sejal: So what do you want now? She is so much devastated. Can I meet her?

Vansh: Yes, you can meet her. But I need some answers to the questions I ask. Please?

Sejal: Okay fine.

I asked her about Riddhima's wishes. Her hobbies, her special needs, everything. She answered me confidently. After the question-answer session, we both drove to mansion.

Sejal broke down seeing Riddhima's condition. Riddhima also cried wholeheartedly. Sejal started asking questions to Riddhima but she stayed quiet. I understood she wanted me to leave. I sadly left.

Nearly after three hours, Sejal came back to the living area. She was a bit happy.

Sejal: Thank you, Mr. RaiSinghania. I hope Riddhima comes out of depression soon. I pray that your efforts will be successful.

I was not alone. Angre was beside me. He was a bit angry about all this.

Angre: Are you trying to harm again? If yes, then I beg you not to do so.

Vansh: No Angre. Please don't do this.

Angre: Then what are you doing now?

Vansh: Rising Up My Sweetheart Again.

And I left. I decided not to tell Angre about my plans. Afterall he is her brother. Today is the only day I have to plan things out with the information I got through Sejal. Without wasting my time, I started.

NEXT MORNING:

I have decided to start with small things. She always wanted to have a dog. So today I personally am going to a pet shop for a dog. His all necessities are being taken care by the staff. Also I told them to arrange all the stuff related to the dog in Riddhima's bedroom.