♥20♥ Despair

The moment he saw the former leader's frozen head, Akashi decided to just cut everything in sight and lose himself to the hate. Everything started from the moment Nameless gained control, everything started all because of some messed up ideology...

He decided everything about WINGS shall fall with nothing remaining. 

"Nameless is just another one of those people who cannot stand the inequality of the world. It is a good thing he is aware of the inequalities but he is tackling the problem with a sinister mindset." Nijimura may not seem like it but he's a deep thinker, "Akashi, peace is not something that can last, it is something to be maintained by many people who are unified as one. Do you understand?" 

Akashi Seijuurou didn't show it at the time but he enjoyed listening to the older talking about his view of life. For Akashi, Nijimura's words were a symbol of hope. Akashi wanted to live in the peace that Nijimura spoke off...

'I wish those secret meetings between us continued...' Akashi suppressed the tears and continued to fight. 

"It's time..." Nameless smirked, "If I can't get my hands on the Queen's Heart, I might as well go to Plan B... If I can't have the Queen's Heart, I'll just focus on getting complete control of the virus!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The monsters in their cages started to go berserk all of a sudden. Mitsuru quickly pulled Kasamatsu away from the cage. 

"Mom! Dad!" Kasamatsu's call for them went to no one because the monster no longer have any memories. 

The monster only responded in the form of a low growl. The eyes of the monster was bleeding but it didn't seem to bother it. The 3 heads were all bleeding from their eyes and it disgusted Mitsuru so much. 

"What are you doing...?" Kasamatsu watched her take her gun out from the holster and pointed at the 3 headed monster. 

"Senpai, it's too late..." 

"Mitsuru-" 

"This is the least you can do!!" Mitsuru shouted at him, tears streaming from her eyes. It's really hard because his parents were close to being her parents in a way. She loved them as much as Kasamatsu loved them. She can understand his pain as well...

"Ugh..." Kasamatsu just couldn't do it. He wouldn't be able to kill his parents with his own hands, "I'm sorry..." 

"It's okay, Senpai..." With the special contacts she's wearing, she's unable to see the Vital Point on this creature. It's not an Angel anymore? Why can't she see the black heart? She decided to shoot the head of the creature in the middle. 'Let's meet again...in heaven...' Mitsuru silently thought in her head.

"Muro-chin..." For Murasakibara, it was painful to watch because Himuro was no longer human. 

"Atsushi...k-kill me..." Himuro managed to speak to the purple haired giant, shocking him and the green haired male beside him. 

"Huh?!" Murasakibara was beyond shocked that he was able to speak despite having turned into an Angel. 

"His body has completely transformed but his mind remained a human!" Midorima was shocked this was even possible! 

"What are you all doing in here?!" Kagami Taiga came as well and he was surprised the Kiseki no Sedai remaining members were here. 

"Kagami..." Murasakibara looked at Kagami with hate, "You took Muro-chin here to experiment on him!"