♥08♥ WINGS vs Kiseki no Sedai

"Give me that vial..." Kagami Taiga, a 16 year old boy ex-terrorist who sided with WINGS. He was recruited for his combat skills. "Kuroko, give me the vial." 

"So this is where you are all this time..." Kuroko was sad to see his friend was pointing a gun at him and at Aomine but he needed to complete the mission by standing strong. They need to make their way out before they're surrounded from inside the building. 

"Tetsu, you escape, I'll hold him off." Aomine stood in front of Kuroko. 

"Eh?" 

"Go. I'll hold him off." 

"Aomine-kun..." 

"What? You don't believe I can take this dim light on?" Aomine shut his eyes...

"I really don't like you, Aomine..." Kagami shut his eyes too. 

"I'll leave it to you, Aomine-kun... Don't die on me..." Kuroko used his Soul Key to completely disappear. 

When Aomine opened his eyes, a stream of blue electrical current gathered in his dark blue eyes. His Soul Key, 'Blue Zone' can give him inhuman speed, power, and his combat ability will enhance upon activation. 

"This is why I don't like you, Aomine. You and I have very similiar Soul Keys..." Kagami opened his eyes and red electrical current streamed from his eyes. 

"The King who chose not to become a King... I'll kill you so it makes life easier for Tetsu...!" 

Kuroko can hear the sound of bullets. He wanted to stop their fight but he stopped himself from doing so; Kagami already made his decision to become Kiseki no Sedai's enemy and that's something that cannot be changed. 

"Damn it...!" Kuroko began to wonder about many things as he made his invisible escape; why didn't he pull Kagami away from the darkness when he had the chance? It pained Kuroko every day not knowing where Kagami went after that incident. "Please, don't die..." 

Momoi was in the safety of the underground base; her mission was to hack in order to protect the others. 

'Hm? Someone is trying to hack into our system?! I won't let that happen!' Momoi instantly typed in lightning-like speed. She already knew who was trying to hack into their system but she's not going to let that happen. The others rely on her to protect them from afar and she's not going to lose to him hacker. After all, she took pride in being able to do something that the others cannot do. 

Momoi pressed a red, yellow, light blue, dark blue, purple, and green button. Those buttons switches on their wireless earpiece instantly and make her able to communicate with everyone at once. 

--Guys, can you hear me? I might not be able to guide you all at this time. I have someone from WINGS trying to hack into our system. I will be with you once I am done with them.-- 

Midorima sighed; their missions never go as planned...

"Hey there~!" A very cheerful voice called out to Midorima. Sitting crossed leg beside Midorima, Takao Kazunari greeted the glasses-wearing sniper with a huge grin. 

'How long has he been here for?!' 

"No one can find you but me! Hahaha, I always have good eyes, you know?" 

"Hmph." 

"Then, what are you doing here with such a dangerous weapon?" Takao asked Midorima.