♥13♥ Until we die!

Alone in Kise's room, Mitsuru wanted to be alone so she can think about what to do next. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her gun on her lap. She smiled at the weapon because it reminded her of the time when Kasamatsu praised her for her shooting skills. A lot of things she did reminded her of Kasamatsu and it made her wonder why she didn't appreciate all of those moments when she had the chance to. 

Now that her old life with him was gone, she was missing everything about him. 

"I shouldn't have been living like that..." She stood up from the bed and opened the door. 

"You've sorted your resolve?" Akashi was waiting for her the whole time. His arms folded, he's got a very calm composure fitting for a leader. "Kise told me about what you saw in your senpai's eyes. It's just like WINGS to blackmail someone to get what they want." 

"I don't care what WINGS are trying to do to the world, nor do I care about the glass dome. I won't forgive anyone who does such a thing to Yukio-senpai." She looked at Akashi and held her hand out to him to shake, "Akashi, I will fight for Kiseki no Sedai..." 

"I am guessing it won't be that easy if it is you. What are your conditions?" 

"Don't kill my senpais from Kaijou."

"Whether it's fighting for our sake or for your own aims, as long as you swear full allegience to us." Akashi shook her hand, silently agreeing to her conditions. "What are you planning to do?" 

"How good of a hacker is Momoi Satsuki?" Hearing her question, Akashi smirked. 

"You have a plan, my Queen?"

"Yeah..."

At the same time, Aomine was having so much fun rushing into the enemy's lair, their  scientific discovery headquarters.

"Satsuki's hacks sure are amazing!" Aomine can do whatever he wanted because Momoi made sure to turn their security cameras away so nothing can capture them and she switched off every laser detectors so Aomine can move freely. 

"You can't keep a secret from her. That girl, whatever secret the enemy has, she will find them and give them to us."  Midorima ran behind Aomine as Aomine used his Soul Key to render his enemies down. 

'It's going far too smoothly...' Midorima thought to himself. He then realized something ws wrong so he kicked Aomine forward, making the tanned boy fall forward to the floor. 

"What's the big-" A bullet went through the window without breaking it and hit the wall where Aomine's head was in the way. 

"I knew it..." 

"Midorima?!" 

"Aomine, go by yourself." 

"Oh?" 

"I have unfinished business." 

"Heh, fine. I can handle two hostages all by myself." Aomine said to Midorima, "I will complete the mission without you, is that okay?" 

"Sure." 

From a building far away from the science institute, Takao Kazunari smirked when Midorima looked his way. 

"Shin-chan, found you~! I have to return the favor from today!" He reloaded another bullet into his sniper gun and he's ready to take aim again.

Kuroko on the other hand found himself in a situation where he's not quite sure what to say. 

Kuroko's mission was to use his ability to sneak into High school student's rooms and find out what kind of person they were before revealing himself to them to talk about joining them.