♥09♥ The truth hurts

Kise took her to the famous forest of suicides; Aokigahara. The whole forest, from a bird's eye view, was literally a sea of forests that seemed endless. It's the perfect hiding place. The security cameras were hacked by Momoi so it makes it easier for the others to go in and out of the forest without being detected. With the use of their S.G, and their specially made bikes, they can get in and out so much quicker.

Why did he take her there? That's where the base of Kiseki no Sedai was located.

Kise touched a tree that has a skeleton hanging from it. Mitsuru was disgusted by it since the skeleton still has its clothes on. A businessman's suit... It's true that clothes do speak a story of a person's life. Mitsuru guessed that the guy committed suicide because he was made redundant. 

The tree opened a panel and Kise typed the password in it. Once the password was detected, the elevator came up and allowed them to enter it. Mitsuru thought it was clever of using trees as a means of transport for going up or down. Too bad the space inside was small...

"Mitsucchi, I'm sorry..." 

"Huh?" What was he apologizing to her for? 

"I'm sorry that you are the chosen Queen..." He's afraid of the future ahead of them; it will be a cruel journey for Mitsuru. He promised her that he will be by her side but will she accept that? 

"You idiot, what are you apologizing for? If there is nothing to apologize for, don't say sorry." 

"But-" 

The door opened before them and they were within what looked like an extravagant entrance of a mansion. Mitsuru realized it's an underground mansion. It was like being in a dream that you never want to wake up from. The chandelier dangled from the ceiling; the atmospere was warm and comforting, and the many doors indicated the many rooms the underground have.

"Chairo, welcome to the Kiseki no Sedai mansion. She looked up the spiral stairs and down came the leader of the Kiseki no Sedai. He was weaing a black suit with a vest that matched his hair color. "I am Akashi Seijuurou, one of your Kings." Akashi held her right hand up and kissed it. 

"Nice to meet you." Mitsuru took her hand away and held his hand again to give him a firm handshake. 

"M-Mitsucchi-!" Kise was very shocked because no one ever dared to have a handshake with Akashi before; no one was worthy of his handshakes!

'Hm? A very firm handshake...this girl is a lot stronger than I thought. She is not shy to be brave at all. What a girl...' "Let me show you around. Since I acknowledge you as one of us, I will introduce you. Kise, follow us." 

"Eh?! I am allowed to come?!" 

"Of course. You're the first King she met so she won't feel out of place if you are there." 

"O-okay..." That's right. Kise's the first King to meet Mitsuru and the one who injected the Queen's Heart into her. He's the one who completely changed her fate...

Mitsuru followed Akashi to another elevator. The three of them were silent until Akashi started to give her the answers that she wanted to know. 

"You are chosen as the Queen because your DNA is compatible with the Queen's Heart. It's almost like a game of chess and you are the most valuable piece for us." 

"Why me?" Mitsuru asked him, if it weren't for Kise giving me the power, I wouldn't have been involved in anything." 

"That is true. But we don't have a choice. It takes more than just normal weapons to take Angels or WINGS down. Our previous leader sacrifised himself in order to create the ultimate weapons. The Kings's Heart and the Queen's Heart. Thankfully, we have a total of 6 Kings."