♥14♥ What is this world turning us into?

"Mmph! Mmphhh!" Mitsuru was ruthless when it comes to torturing. Her facee. showed nothing but apathy for the two people on the chair. Hanamiya was being beaten up by Kise and Aomine on his own chair while Seto was having water spilled onto his towel-covered face. Mitsuru was stimulating the sensation of drowning for Seto and she spilled water after water onto the towel as if everything was Seto's fault. Hanamiya can see that this girl no longer cared if the person sitting on the chair was a human like herself. 

Mitsuru was willing to sink to the level of a devil in order to get what she wanted. This world was so ruthless to her so she decided she will not hold back. If this was the only way to get information, she will even kill the person on the chair as an act of equivalent exchange.

"Oi, are you ready to talk?" Aomine asked Hanamiya again, tired of punching him again and again. 

"Aominecchi, should we just get straight to the point?" Kise was getting tired too; he doesn't like torturing, it's a dirty and tiring job that most of the time leads to nowhere especially when the person getting tortured refused to say a thing.

"Fuck!" Mitsuru removed the towel and punched Seto across the face, knocking a few teeths out. Seto looked at her and spat blood onto her face as a sign of refusing to say a thing. "You piece of shit..." 

"Not...t-telling you anything!" 

"I see..." She looked at him and smiled a little, "Do you know what this is?" She took a small tin can and she poured the liquid onto his thigh. 

"W-what are you doing...?" 

"Oi, oi..." Hanamiya started, "Are you fucking serious?" 

"Woah...Kise, why didn't you tell me Mitsu was this crazy! Girls like that is a turn on!" Aomine was impressed from this girl's tactics and he was starting to like the Queen.

"Mitsucchi, you-" Kise didn't think she would be this fearless about torturing.

"The virus...I want to know everything there is about the virus and I want to know where the people in this photo is." She let Seto and Hanamiya look at a picture of her with Kasamatsu and his parents. The photo was printed out by Momoi so it was not hard to get a hold of it. The picture was from Kasamatsu's deleted Facebook account and Momoi was able to retrace the photos and saved one for Mitsuru.

The photo was taken last Christmas so it has a lot of memories for Mitsuru. 

For Kise, seeing that photo in Mitsuru's possession meant Kasamatsu still hold a special place in her heart. Does that mean everything she said to Kasamatsu when she was declaring war was nothing but lies? 

"As if I am going to tell you!" Seto was willing to defy her to the very end, not saying a thing to the brown haired girl. 

"Then you leave me no choice." Mitsuru splashed the liquid onto Hanamiya's face and let it run down his body. She threw the small tin away and took out a lighter to make a tiny flame.

"You think a fire will scare me to give you info?" Seto asked her, trembling slightly.

"I don't know, shall we try it?" She smiled sadistically, "Maybe your friend should start first since he only suffered beatings..."

"S-stop! You'll kill me!" Hanamiya saw the way she tortured Seto; she's fearless if she were to set him on fire!

"Oh no, don't you know? Akashi said we have amazing doctors on our side so we don't have to worry about anything at all. You will keep coming back to me again and again until you spill what you know. You have a very high IQ, I am sure you two know the best choice of actions. I am confident WINGS will never ever find you..."