♥04♥ The strong are the shield for the weak

Mitsuru's class was on their way to the shooting range. On their way there, girls who were interested in joining WINGS were talking to Mitsuru. 

"Chairo-san, are you planning to join WINGS?" 

"Maybe." Her response was short and quick because she's not in the mood to talk. She's not a morning person after all and she kept wishing that it was lunch time already so she can buy herself some fresh breads from the cafeteria.

"Maybe?" One of the girl in the group was confused. She can't understand why she would say 'maybe'; what can be more greater than being a hero of the country? "Chairo-san, everyone is already calling you a hero!" 

"Yeah!" 

"You're one of my heroes!" 

"It takes so much skill to survive the 1-C massacre!"

"Ah...well, it's nothing." Mitsuru was not the type of person to have an inflated ego the moment there's a compliment shooting at her like arrows.

"What happened to your right hand?" Another girl pointed at her bandaged right hand. Mitsuru looked at her right hand, remembering something before...

"Mitsucchi, it's important that no one sees your right hand. The mark on there is the symbol of the Queen." Kise handed her a roll of bandages, "With this, you can cover it up." 

"Oh. Thank you." 

"The last thing I want is WINGS knowing you have special powers..."

"Kise, if you are part of the Kiseki no Sedai, why are you not caught?" Kasamatsu asked him. Even though he and Kise were sort of friends, he can't help but be suspicious of Kise. Seeing Kise exceptionally nice to Mitsuru made Kasamatsu uneasy too; was he doing this because she's simply the Queen? Or was it because he likes her? 

"Hm? Kasamatsu-senpai, are you interested in me?" 

"Who the hell would be interested?!" Kasamatsu threw the paper wrapping from his burger and threw it at Kise's head. 

"Ouch!" 

"Moron!" 

"Yukio-senpai, if you're not going to eat those fries, can I have it?"

"Don't eat them before I even get a chance to respond! Mitsuru, you moron!" He slapped the back of her head, scaring Kise.

"Hey! Don't hit the Queen!"

"Shut the hell up, wannabe-king!" He's sick and tired of this so-called 'Queen' and 'King' status that he attached on Mitsuru and himself. To make things more awkward, Kise's a candidate for a King! "I don't give a shit if you are a prince, a knight, or a king! I will hit you either way!" 

"You wouldn't be saying that if Mitsuru choose me as her King!" Kise mumbled, it was loud enough for Kasamatsu and Mitsuru to hear.

"I wouldn't choose you as my King even if my life depended on it." Mitsuru answered nonchalantly, making Kise gasp.

"Mitsucchi, you are cruel!" 

"Yes I am." 

"And cold!" 

"Yes I am." 

"And you are stealing my fries again, quit doing that already..." Kasamatsu complained. 

"No, I will not." 

It made Mitsuru smile a little when she remembered that moment. It was a funny moment within the dome...