Final day -Kise Ryouta-

Mitsuru waited and waited with patience. She can only hope today was the final day for her to wait and also the day Kise comes back from Akashi's mission. She asked Akashi what Kise's mission was and how come she was not allowed to look for him but Akashi refused to answer her anything relevant to it. Mitsuru was worried about Kise and it really bothered her when Riko nor Momoi have been in contact with him...

"Come back, Kise..." She can only hug his shirt and sleep with worries for him. 

He promised her he will always be there for her and she chose to believe in him. She can only hope he will return to her and give her his usual smile that can bring peace to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Mitsuru went to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water because she was unable to sleep. She thought about what would happen if Kise was not here. 

"What should I do...? Yukio-senpai..." if she had not been so close to Kasamatsu, maybe it would have hurt her less. Maybe if she didn't open her heart to let Kise in, it would have hurt her less. Maybe she should stop opening her heart for anyone; in a world where you can lose anyone at any moment, it's best not to make too many people make an impression on you. "Kise..." Maybe if she never opened her heart to anyone, she wouldn't be like this...

Mitsuru felt stupid; the Kiseki no Sedai can die at any time, why did she open up and talk to them for the past days? She's a foolish fool living in a foolishly foolish world...

Just as she was about to leave the kitchen, the elevator of the entrance suddenly made a sound. She watched the doors open and it revealed the one person she never expected at this time...

"Mitsucchi...hey."

He came back in one piece. He was not hurt at all and he looked really clean despite being gone for a few days. He was supporting someone with green hair into the mansion.

"Ah..." Mitsuru couldn't believe her eyes; he's really here, Kise Ryouta's here.

"What's wrong?" Kise was confused why she looked like she's in disbelief. 

Mitsuru didn't say anything and she hugged him all of a sudden. Kise was a little surprised because Mitsuru would never hug him unless he hugs her first.

"Mitsucchi, did you miss me?" 

"No..." 

"That is a lie..." Kise managed to hug her with one arm, happy to know that she cared about him. He honestly didn't think she would worry about him since she's more likely to keep her distance from others. Did she manage to open up to her new comrades even though he's not here? He's glad to see her opening up to others; loneliness bring nothing but more loneliness... 

"Kise, why were you gone for so long?" 

"It took a while but..." The person he was supporting was someone familiar to Mitsuru. Kise told her to lift the person's face up so she can see. When she did what he asked her to do, Mitsuru gasped.

"M-Moriyama-senpai?!" 

"Yeah..." 

Mitsuru then realized what Kise's mission was: Bring back someone from Kaijou...

"You brought Moriyama back..." 

"I wanted to bring Kasamatsu-senpai back but it was not easy at all."