♥01♥ Blonde Terrorist

Mitsuru looked up at Kise with confusion in her eyes. Kise just smiled at her and he brought her right hand up to kiss it. The moment his lips touched the back of her hand, a mark appeared appeared. The mark have a small circle in the middle and diamond-like patterns surrounded it. The mark looked like a sun shining out its rays. 

"This..." Mitsuru was even more confused by what's happening in front of her.

"With this, you can pull out Soul Keys..."

"Soul Keys?" 

"With your new power, you can pull out a weapon from anyone who puts their everything onto you... That weapon is a Soul Key." Kise was confident that the smaller girl in front of him can be trusted. He was not afraid because he knows she can do anything as long as she put her mind into it. 

"Why do you trust me so much?" 

"Why, you say... Because you are the chosen Queen!" He moved her right hand to the front of his chest. The glow on his body increased in brightness. Kise shut his eyes, "My Queen, I am one of your King... I offer you my everything." Kise then opened his eyes, "Now, use me!"

The light that surrounded Mitsuru and Kise dispersed. The dispersion caused everything that uses electricity nearby to cease working. From the safe rooms, all security cameras were rendered useless and all of the projections have disappeared. No one from the safe room can see what's going on outside. 

The Angel was stopped its movements and looked at Kise and Mitsuru. 

"Mitsuru!" Kasamatsu doesn't know what was going on but he was glad to see Mitsuru was alive. He can see that the bullet wound she had was completely gone, it was as if the reality that she was shot was rewritten. 

Mitsuru forced her right hand into the light on Kise's chest. 

"Ahh!" Kise felt pain when she forced her hand to grab what he claimed to be a Soul Key. 

Mitsuru took her hand back out. A yellow light came out and it surrounded Mitsuru, circling her, until it went into her eyes, forming a white circle on her iris. 

"Hehe... That is my Soul Key, Perfect Copy. Use it."

Frothing from the mouth in a rabid manner, the being that looked less and less angelic as time passed, stretched tentacle-like arms at Kise. Before it can reach Kise, Mitsuru quickly took out her military knife on her left thigh's holster where her other gun was too, and used the knife to cut off all of the arms with one swipe. 

"That was-!" Kobori recognized the way Mitsuru used the knife; it was literally a perfect copy of his own move earlier before. 

The Angel roared and its many arms suddenly shaped itself really sharply, so sharp that it can impale the ground. 

Mitsuru watched the many arms come at her from above and she avoided them one by one as it came down on her. 

"Mitsuru, you..." When it comes to utilizing the S.G's speed at will, Kasamatsu was superior compare to Mitsuru. Sometimes Mitsuru would hesitate to go too fast because when her mind was ready for the speed, her body wasn't. Seeing her right now, Kasamatsu felt like he was seeing himself riding the wind instead; she was making the exact same footwork as himself. 

"You've finally noticed." Kise walked over to Kasamatsu and the other two students, "Mitsucchi is only able to use your moves because she's seen them before. With my Soul Key, she can replicate the exact moves she's seen and use it for herself.

"Anyone's move?" Moriyama asked. 

Mitsuru pulled a trigger and a bullet was shot out. To her, it felt like slow motion as she watched the bullet ricochet from the hard surfaces. Just as many tentacle-like arms can impale her, she shot again to deflect the first shot towards the Angel's weak spot.