♥23♥ The me who called your name ♥Ending♥

Just before stepping into the escape pod with her, Kasamatsu pushed Mitsuru towards Kise with what's left of his strength. 

"Senpa-" Mitsuru reached out to him but Kasamatsu quickly pressed the button at the side and pushed down a lever, shutting the door of the escape pod. 

He knew for sure he will definitely transform before even reaching the surface. Reaching the surface will be meaningless because he would have succumbed to the virus. He doesn't want her to see him at his worst, he doesn't want to hurt her, and he doesn't want her or Kise to kill him. He doesn't want them to shoulder his death so he decided to suffer alone in the very end.

"Senpai! Open the door! Senpai! No...no!" Mitsuru was screaming loudly within the escape pod, trying to get her senpai's attention. "Ah..." She realized his Soul Key, the bracelets, were still around her wrists. The bracelets were starting to shatter...

'Kasamatsu-senpai...' Kise was crying in silence, as he watched Kasamatsu from the circular window on the door.

They both witnessed as Kasamatsu's back now have a pair of wings behind him. Unlike the other Angels with red bloody wings, his wings were pure white like snow.

"Eh?" Kise saw Kasamatsu mouth words to him.

Take care of Mitsuru, Kise...

The escape pod started to work and it shot Kise and Mitsuru away from the 5th floor, going towards the ocean. 

"YUKIO-SENPAI!!!"

The bracelets shattered to tiny pieces...

Mitsuru cried as she picked up the blue fragments of what was left of the beaded bracelets. She curled her fingers around the fragments and screamed in pain and sadness. 

Kise can only watch because he doesn't know what to say or do because everything happened so fast. He started to blame himself too...

"Mitsucchi..." 

"Senpai! Senpai...!" She can feel her whole falling apart at every passing second; they were going to be very happy! They were going to go on a trip!

"Ah!" Mitsuru watched in horror as the sphere shaped territory exploded because of the self-destruct sequence.

They were going to be happy... 

They were going to go on a trip outside of the dome...

"None of it matters anymore..." Mitsuru's chest started to glow and she delved her right hand into the light that belonger to herself. It was painful but she didn't show a single sign of being in pain because no pain was greater than losing Kasamatsu Yukio...

"Mitsucchi!" 

Mitsuru pulled out a ball of light. The ball of light looked serene and warm...

However, she pulled out a devastating power that can wipe out the whole world if she wished for it.

"I am the Queen, aren't I? I can decide if I want to save this world, right? I don't want a world like this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the surface, there's a huge earthquake. The Kings all had a bad feeling and they instantly knew straight away it was because of the Queen, they can feel it! The tremor soon caused the glass dome to start cracking and break into tiny pieces.