♥18♥ Stay with me

The moment Akashi Seijuurou stepped into the huge office that belonged to Nameless, the Newton's cradle came to a mysterious stop. 

"Are you ready to give up?" Akashi asked, his blade dripping with the blood of his victims. 

"My, my, I never thought you would get this far." Nameless dragged his claymore as he walked away from the comfort of the chair, "Would you like to answer me something?" 

"Hm?"

"Why come on your own?" 

"Defeating you is only a bonus to the whole plan. As long as we eradicate the source of the problem, it doesn't matter if you are here." 

"I see... Hahahaha...the Angels under the water are much stronger than the ones we have created on the surface, you know?" 

Akashi made his first move but Nameless simply blocked the red blade with his claymore with a single hand. 

"Kiseki no Sedai are not weak." Akashi said with confidence, "Angels are nothing but your puppet." 

"And what is wrong with making a puppet? This world had a very nice balance from the beginning of time but you humans constantly defy it. I will become a god and unite the whole world into one nation, and make sure you all go down the right path..." 

"You don't decide that!" As one of the chosen Kings, Akashi Seijuurou refused to lose to someone who believed in nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their eyes met one another, surprise was visible and they were happy deep down they can meet again.

For Mitsuru, meeting him in person was very important to her because he's her light within the darkness of this world...

For him, she's his antidote in this world that's full of nothing but poison...

"We finally meet again..." He was the first to break the silence between them. 

"Ah. It's been a while." Mitsuru replied with a sad smile, "Yukio-senpai..." 

Kasamatsu pulled his gun out and pointed at Mitsuru. Kise was about to pull his gun out too but Mitsuru stopped him by putting her arm out. When she was sure Kise will stay out of this, she put her arm back down and looked into Kasamatsu's eyes. 

Looking into his eyes, she can see suffering within them; has he been fighting with his own thoughts? 

"Come with me..." Just like last time, Kasamatsu wanted her to come with him, "Don't make me kill you with my own hands..."  

Without a single fear, Mitsuru took a step forward towards him. Her actions were shocking both males because no one in their right mind would walk towards the person pointing a gun at them. 

"Stop!" Kasamatsu was trying not to show that he still cared about her but his facial expressions were giving himself away. He was so obvious that it got Kise and Mitsuru smiling. "STOP!" 

"You won't kill me..." Mitsuru said as her approach came closer and closer.

"SHUT UP!" 

She moved his gun a little lower so it was directly on her forehead, "Blow my brains out." Even though she told him to do that, he couldn't do it. 

"I am the one doing the threatening here!" 

"I know that..." 

"You...I..." Kasamatsu couldn't do it after all. How can he? She has always been someone important to him and no matter how many times he told himself he cannot make a choice, he always hesitated at the very end. He just can't sacrifise her to save his parents. Does that make him a bad son? What does this make him?