♥17♥ We have to survive!

Kise and Mitsuru went ahead of the others. From here on, they will rely on Momoi and Riko to guide them through the communication earpiece on their right ears. It's a useful technology that can be used to stay in touch because they rely on the female hackers to navigate them through traps and such. 

So far, Kise and Mitsuru were doing well because they have not encountered their enemies yet and soon they found an elevator. Riko informed them that the elevators only go down one floor so they will have to find the elevators to go down. 

"They sure are careful..." Mitsuru muttered as she pressed for the 2nd floor.

"What do you mean?" Kise asked.

"The people who are here must have predicted intruders will come in so they made it hard for them." 

"I see. Well, as long as we can stay on contact with Momocchi and Rikocchi, this will become swift." Kise smiled at her. However, that smile soon disappeared when he can smell fresh blood hitting his nose and into his senses. 

"Kise..." Mitsuru held a gun and a military knife, prepared for the door to open. 

"Ah...stand against the sides." 

The moment the door opened, the metallic hallway was covered with dripping fresh blood. The copper scent hit their nose more and they felt a little sick of the scent. They can hear the cries from a distant away and excruciating sound of ripping. They stepped out of the elevator and Mitsuru was greeted with a bloody Angel, smiling at her with a grin that's so big it's ripping its own face. The Angel was human no so long ago and they can tell because he's wearing what remained of his lab coat. 

"Mitsucchi!" 

Murasakibara used the hammer of his to try and create a hole to the bottom floor but it was proven impossible to do so. No matter how many times he tried to use Thor's Hammer, the floor refused to break. The tall giant was confused because he had always been able to break the floor but now it was impossible to do so. 

"Momoi-san, is it possible the floors are made of the same material as the Anti Soul Key material?" Kuroko asked. 

--Yes. I apologize to you all, Riko-san and I have just discovered this fact just now after watching Muk-kun. You don't have a choice but to go through the long way.--

"Tch!" Aomine doesn't like this but they didn't have a choice. 

--For security reasons, you guys should take seperate routes and find the elevators.-- Riko informed. 

Midorima looked at the floor and then at the door which Kise and Mitsuru ran through before. He wondered why security wasn't called to capture them. Did they give up?

"Mido-chin~ Come on!" 

"Coming, Murasakibara..." 

Kise kicked the Angel out of the way for Mitsuru. The Angel hit the cold wall but it laughed at them and grinned at them in a menacing manner. 

"Fucker..." Kise decided not to waste his ammos and he took out what looked like a taser.

Kise waited for the Angel to make the first move and he dodged the claws with ease each time the Angel tried to pierce his heart. Kise threw the taser back and leapt out of the way for Mitsuru, who grabbed the taser and forced it against the Angel's eyes without mercy. The Angel roared in pain as Mitsuru forced it to lie down on the floor. 

Since they were both wearing the special contacts that can see the vital point of the Angels, Kise took Mitsuru's sword and he pierced the stomach, taking out the black heart. The Angel ceased its movement the moment the heart stopped beating and Kise threw it to the floor and set it on fire by light a match at it.